Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Coward ~free Ebook~ Palmer Emmanuel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Coward ~free Ebook~ Palmer Emmanuel (306 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel / Dark Coward Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coward ~free Ebook~ Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
***Free Ebook****
I am giving a free Ebook, as a promo for my upcoming Novel titled Jacob's Plight. This Ebook his a short story I wrote for the Commonwealth, Litrary prize.

Plot: Blanchard Norman, Adolf Charlie and Ernest found themselves in the trench during the world war, the three soldiers all has reasons to leave, Blanchard's wife had just giving birth, Ernest has a son back at home, and Adolf Charlie had gotten married the day he was sent to the trench. Aldolf discovered that one of the lieutenant, was a traitor, the lieutenant knew Aldolf had caught him in his act and must have told his friends, he sought ways to eliminate the three soldiers.

Opening: Blanchard Norman always sang. He sang about the day, how happy, fair and bright the day was. Adolf Charlie did not like the song, he always told Blanchard to shut up usually with a loud scream.  
Adolf argued that there was nothing fair, or bright or happy about the day, he said life was miserable in the trench “what is fair about the day?” Adolf Charlie once asked “when we are all stock in here, fighting for life.” Blanchard Norman had said if they had survived this long in the trench, where others had died of shelling, where others had been sniped through the parapet or even killed during raids, where others had died of trench foot, shell-shock, from been sick. If they had survived this long, Blanchard thought the day had been fair to them. So he began every morning with a song of praise.  

Follow the link to download the book
Clovin Next episode comes shortly.

Appreciate by sharing. so more people can get the free book. Thank you
Please Don't forget to like and follow my page Author PEN

Epub: https://www.4shared.com/s/fL1SbyzIUee
Pdf: https://www.4shared.com/s/f3Rr4hSEAee

(1) (Reply)

Writer Available / Ebook Writer Here / Guns For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.