Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) (7339 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / The Mystical Life / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
The crossroads (otherwise called the four-corner junction in our parlance) is a place where two roads meet/intersect and form a cross.

The crossroads is a powerful place and a necessary tool for any spiritualist just like the graveyard ritual I gave a lesson about in an earlier post. The crossroads holds an equal position of power, though for slightly different purposes.

The crossroads or four-corner junction is the meeting place of the spirit realm and the realm of the physical.

I always maintain a container of crossroads sand for my rituals. I personally keep sand from various power places like churches, banks, busy markets or shops, lonely places, graveyards for my ritual workings. I recently got to a bank and discovered that they had so much sand heaped there; I parked beside the sand and scooped some for ritual workings of wealth drawings, money retention, favor and connections to Jupiter forces and demons of wealth and alchemy.

Crossroads are usually divided into two types – the male and the female. The male crossroads are the T-junction formed by a three way, while the female crossroad is the four-corner junction, which can be likened to the female vulva.

I once spent some time in Omuo-Ekiti, Ekiti state and I saw how the locals there utilize the power of the crossroads in their ritual ventures. Crossroads are powerful places where pacts/covenants, spells, rituals, magickal ceremonies can be performed and offerings, sacrifices can be left out there.

Here are two types of rituals, spells, ceremonies that can be carried out at the crossroads. For these examples, I shall be blending my several years of experience in magickal workings with the theories and rules of magick:

1) MONEY SPELLS/RITUALS/CUSTOMER DRAWING: I always use sand from very busy crossroads to perform a money drawing or customer attraction work for clients. The crossroads represents the four quarters and carries the energies and vibrations of human traffic; I always infuse this in combination of the appropriate herbs, oil, magickal powders and work with the applicable planetary and elemental energies and spirits, Loas or deities.

2) CLEANSING SPELLS/DELIVERANCE RITUALS: for persons that have been cursed, crossed, jinxed or have a sickness or death spell cast on them, the crossroads is a powerful place to cleanse them and to seek to stop the run of negative energies they are exposed to.

SPIRITS OF THE CROSSROADS: many persons fail at spiritual work or conjurations because they fail to have the right spirit allies for their work.

You can’t seek to draw money and you choose to approach a spirit specialized in revenge for it. I will rather approach spirits of justice and revenge for matters of justice, revenge, and protection and for favorable judgments in a court case, instead of asking him for money and drawing of customers.
Some of the spirits associated with the crossroads is St. Peter, Papa legba, Ganesh, Hecate, Ellegua, Lucifer, Eshu and San Simon.

The key to successful sorcery is in your choice of spirits to work with. I have seen persons calling Osun for cases of revenge, death spells, or malevolent spells instead of some better suited specialties for her, like love, protection, and wealth drawing. In as much as spirits can handle varied matters, they have their specific specialties to be approached for.

The proper spirits for crossroads rituals must be specialized in workings with the dead, opening of doors, breaking of hindrances.

The nature of your spell or ritual should determine the crossroads you should be working with.

I would not do a revenge, death-spell or reverse of evil spells at any crossroads near a residential neighborhood, unless there is a divine instruction to do the work at the target’s neighborhood. Spells must be disposed of or worked at locations with the right vibrations for it. a wealth spell should not be disposed of, or crossroads dirt be collected from a graveyard crossroads or a crossroads associated with poverty, justice (like a police station or a court) or any inappropriate energies.

I laugh whenever I see inexperienced persons dump spells that are dark and ‘wicked’ near their residence; NO! That negative energy should be far from you and closer to your enemy, unless your target lives in that same vicinity.

I once came home to my neighborhood, only to see a sacrifice with eggs, white clothes in a white basin. It was strange in a residential neighborhood of that caliber. I would later discover that it was a pastor who newly opened his church, a young man of 21 years that had placed the sacrifice at the crossroads leading to the neighborhood. In a month time, his church had an astronomic increase in numbers that he has had to relocate more that twice.

In another instance, sacrifices and broken spell bottles were always found around a crossroad near a rental compound. The security officers would later catch a particular lady in the act of disposing the sacrifices. Few weeks later, a young lady living in the same compound, whom she had problems with died mysteriously.

In both cases narrated above, there was a need to dispose the crossroads rituals/sacrifices close to the target or place of need. In these cases, the closer the crossroads, the stronger the results. However, this rule must be applied with caution, discretion and utmost secrecy. It’s also a rule that can be done away with, to preserve one’s dignity and name, considering the poor understanding of none magickal individuals.

PAPA LEGBA: THE GUARDIAN OF THE CROSSROADS

Papa Legba is the guardian spirit of the crossroads. This powerful spirit is in charge of the crossroads and the spirits or Loas that can be invoked through there.

For you to succeed in Crossroads rituals, you will need to work with Papa Legba, or his syncretic crossroads partners like Saint Peter, ganesh, Eshu etc.

Papa Legba is also the guardian of the divide between the living and the dead, the mundane and the magickal. To make contact with Loas, you will need to pass through Papa Legba to bring these spirits across for you. So, if you are struggling with invocations, evocations, conjuration or work with spirits, I recommend you form a relationship with Papa Legba to bring them across for you.

I see people daily struggling to manipulate or make spirits provide them with favors, help or wealth, without first cultivating a relationship with these spirits; this principle of relationship holds true, whether in the church, workings with Islamic jinns, African spirits etc.

Papa Legba falls into the class of spirits called tricksters. This class of spirits is clever, unreliable and can be deceitful, yet they are heavily powerful. One such powerful trickster spirit is Eshu. I once worked with Eshu to stop the wicked attacks of an enemy against a relative, and to banish mental illness. I still work with Eshu to judge the wicked, determine a hidden enemy and handle them roughly, punishment and other such works; I must testify this here: Eshu has NEVER failed me or the persons I introduced him to, even once.

Papa Legba should be worked with on Mondays for maximum results and with the colors red, white and black for his altar cloths, candles and other ritual props. The day and colors vibrations are related to the energies for road opening, beginnings, favors and justice.

1 Like

Re: THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
If you are not comfortable putting up the image of Papa Legba, then you can work with him in the syncretic manifestation of Saint Anthony or Saint Peter. Personally, I work with the powerful three- Saint Anthony, Saint Peter and Papa Legba.

Papa Legba loves dogs and toys so much. The offerings I give to Papa Legba are: sweets, keys (I also offer Saint Peter keys), cigarettes, coconuts, hot drinks and Whot cards, rice, toys.

WORK AT THE CROSSROADS:

Here are some examples of spiritual works, spells, rituals that can either be done at the crossroads, with crossraods dirt, in conjunction with crossroads spirits or disposed of there:

• Healing
• Victory in court cases
• Money drawing
• Business boom
• Cursing, jinxing, crossing
• Love drawing, marriage, reconciliation
• To break up a couple, scatter a group of people and create confusion
• Banish enemies or competitors

NOTE: I shall be organizing an online magick course later this year. This shall offer practical approach to working magick that brings results. I shall bring you the details of this course later.

Look out for my upcoming practical magick book; YOU CAN DO MAGICK THAT WORKS.

To reach me for any questions, consultations, divinations, email me at: mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com

whatsapp chats at +234 909 164 3605
Re: THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
I recently performed a crossroads money drawing spell/sacrifice for a client. The fast favourable result was pleasantly shocking and enriching(literally cool

Tap into the power of the crossroads around you today.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Restoration Bible Church International Celebrates 10th Anniversary In FCT / What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / Christian Evangelist Dismantles Atheism With One Scientific Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.