Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Curse Every Spirit Of Disfavour In Jesus Mighty Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Curse Every Spirit Of Disfavour In Jesus Mighty Name. (290 Views)

Test Every Spirit: Hold Fast To That Which Is Good / Jesus What A Mighty Name! / Jesus, What A Mighty Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Curse Every Spirit Of Disfavour In Jesus Mighty Name. by uchkochi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
I curse that hand of disfavour to wither in your life now in Jesus precious name.

Every unseen hand of disfavor, every unseen eyes and ears in your life and in your house programmed to bring disfavor and disappointment is destroyed by the power of God.

Daniel prayed and the answer to his prayer was resisted for 21 days. And the Bible said that the first day Daniel started praying was when the answer was released but the prince of Persia withstood the answer until reinforcement was sent. What that means it is not just enough to pray, you must clear the barriers that may hinder the answer. What that also mean is that God's work is to answer while our responsibility is to clear the way for the answer to get to us.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

1 Like

Re: I Curse Every Spirit Of Disfavour In Jesus Mighty Name. by TOSIN116: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
How do we clear the way undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Seed / Catholic Priest Who Sleeps With 13parishoners Returns To The Church / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Wednesday, March 13, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.