Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Burnaron Sends His Wishes To His Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaron Sends His Wishes To His Sister (284 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnaron Sends His Wishes To His Sister by Burnaron: 12:06am On Feb 12, 2019
We have grown up together and shared everything with each other. On your birthday let me tell me you are the most important woman of my life after mom. Love you sister. Happy Birthday! @Precious Chiamaka Samuel���������

(1) (Reply)

Trending Hot!!! Burna Boy Shares Loved Up Video In Bed. / Banky W Is Urging Nigerians To Still Vote Despite Inec’s 2019 Election / Dance Battle! Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Compete Hard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.