Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Make #200,000 Or More Monthly Writing For Us - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Make #200,000 Or More Monthly Writing For Us (985 Views)

Earn Up To 300k Monthly WRITING Short Stories @ #5 - #10 Per Word / Another Good Referral From A Client I Don't Even Remember Writing For / Writing For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make #200,000 Or More Monthly Writing For Us by Bluntemperor: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
We are a writing firm that produces content in fiction, nonfiction, content, blog and article writing for an expansive range of clients. Right now we are experiencing a splurge of clients in the fiction/story writing sector as our clients are more than available writers.
If you have talent, a great work ethic, are not averse to intensive research and are willing to learn, change and provide necessary editing, then you are our guy. Experience is a plus but not a must because you will learn on the job. You make as much as you work but whatever way it is, it will surely pay you.
Please note that we have both African and white clients and I therefore need a level of exposure to white literature from whoever is putting in.
WhatsApp us at 09099345385 or call 07036240400. You could also email us at laphta19@gmail.com.
We have ready jobs on ground. The quicker the better.
Laphta writings

1 Like

Re: Make #200,000 Or More Monthly Writing For Us by eyizlive(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Bluntemperor:
We are a writing firm that produces content in fiction, nonfiction, content, blog and article writing for an expansive range of clients. Right now we are experiencing a splurge of clients in the fiction/story writing sector as our clients are more than available writers.
If you have talent, a great work ethic, are not averse to intensive research and are willing to learn, change and provide necessary editing, then you are our guy. Experience is a plus but not a must because you will learn on the job. You make as much as you work but whatever way it is, it will surely pay you.
Please note that we have both African and white clients and I therefore need a level of exposure to white literature from whoever is putting in.
WhatsApp us at 09099345385 or call 07036240400. You could also email us at laphta19@gmail.com.
We have ready jobs on ground. The quicker the better.
Laphta writings

Good morning... I'm a writer and am interested... I already added your Whatsapp line but it's not coming up... My line though is 08078872724... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Make #200,000 Or More Monthly Writing For Us by Bluntemperor: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please the job offer is closed. Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

to / Astrology Readings / Popular Bestselling Nigerian Author Bisi Daniels Launches His Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.