Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Save My Future! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save My Future! (917 Views)

To My Future Wife, I Can Only Go 3 Rounds. / Pls Help..my Future Is At Stake. / Have Mercy On Me Save My From This Sickness Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Future! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�

2 Likes

Re: Save My Future! by Passionate888: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
With your monicker, are you a muslim? Can't you approach you organisation and talk to them?

2 Likes

Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Passionate888:
With your monicker, are you a muslim? Can't you approach you organisation and talk to them?
Yes I am..I have exhausted all means. In fact, I have done more than what u can ever imagine. my boss told me they don't pay IT students in their organization and the token he gave me was just a kind gesture.
Re: Save My Future! by Passionate888: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hajialamin:

Yes I am..I have exhausted all means. In fact, I have done more than what u can ever imagine. my boss told me they don't pay IT students in their organization and the token he gave me was just a kind gesture.
I am not a practicing muslim, though I do go to the school mosque in Uniport (Beside Basic) once in a while, I know they offer accomodation to muslim students for a little token, meet them, explain to them... They might help.

3 Likes

Re: Save My Future! by munazafar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
So because you are a Muslim you think you can turn nairaland to alamajiri babi Allah? Why can't you talk to Buhari or Atiku abi no be na your brother?

2 Likes

Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter
come and spend your 70k betting money here ooo
This lady needs it badly!

2 Likes

Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for your advise.... I ll see what I can do concerning that even though I have been living in a hostel all these while but they can't assist me with school fees and accommodation is nothing if I don't pay my fees. Thanks for ur input. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
They'll avoid this thread like a plague!

Wicked people with zero conscience!
Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Passionate888:
I am not a practicing muslim, though I do go to the school mosque in Uniport (Beside Basic) once in a while, I know they offer accomodation to muslim students for a little token, meet them, explain to them... They might help.
Thanks for your advise.... I ll see what I can do concerning that even though I have been living in a hostel all these while but they can't assist me with school fees and accommodation is nothing if I don't pay my fees. Thanks for ur input. God bless u
Re: Save My Future! by APCsupporter: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
APCsupporter

Sorry bro, i am looking for SUREBET from pdp guys who will certainly lose by saturday. However, i wish the op well and pray that she finds assistance
Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

Sorry bro, i am looking for SUREBET from pdp guys who will certainly lose by saturday. However, i wish the op well and pray that she finds assistance

Chai! bro you have no conscience!

Anyway, Saturday is not far!
Re: Save My Future! by APCsupporter: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
Chai! bro you have no conscience!
Anyway, Saturday is not far!
Even with my good wishes? Where is your own conscience thencheesy?
Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
munazafar:
So because you are a Muslim you think you can turn nairaland to alamajiri babi Allah? Why can't you talk to Buhari or Atiku abi no be na your brother?
Thanks for it input. If I have a means to talk to bihari or Atiku. I ll do that, anything to save my future bro.
Re: Save My Future! by adonis89(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
APCsupporter

liv those ppl, na just mouth dem dey make. Ppl wey get no de make noise

1 Like

Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where are them oooo

Buhari and APC supporters!
Somebody needs your help here ooo
It'll be a big shame if you guys refuse to help this sister!
She's a victim of your Buhari's 4yrs of misrule...
Re: Save My Future! by APCsupporter: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
adonis89:

Why are you guys acting like that? The op didnt say she needs help from an APC supporter so why are you making it look like that?grin Since you guys are good and we are bad, Why cant you help the lady?
Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
adonis89:
I tell you!
Re: Save My Future! by adonis89(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

Why are you guys acting like that? The op didnt say she needs help from an APC supporter so why are you making it look like that?grin Since you guys are good and we are bad, Why cant you help the lady?
was I talking u? Mumu
Re: Save My Future! by KadunaMafia: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hajialamin:
You are a fraudster. Oam4j close this thread and ban him. You were telling this same story in December and I sent you money.

Thunder will kill you. You will die miserably for scamming me. Idiot I sent money to you when you explained exactly this same sob story that you are in Unilorin and you are stranded and can't travel.

Dominique close this Theif thread
Re: Save My Future! by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
KadunaMafia:
You are a fraudster. Oam4j close this thread and ban him. You were telling this same story in December and I sent you money.

Thunder will kill you. You will die miserably for scamming me. Idiot I sent money to you when you explained exactly this same sob story that you are in Unilorin and you are stranded and can't travel.

Show us evidence that she's a scammer
Re: Save My Future! by munazafar(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hajialamin:

Thanks for it input. If I have a means to talk to bihari or Atiku. I ll do that, anything to save my future bro.
even if I got something my mind is spoilt already knowing you ate one of those that put us in this buharidindirin problem I rather throw my money to the motherless baby home or I help treat my wounded brothers
Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
KadunaMafia:

Bro. Can u swear with our life that what u are saying is true. I don't mind proof as well. I ll not keep quite and watch u accuse me of scam when in reality I have never engaged in one. Bring ur proof. I might be poor but I am not a liar and ll not allow u soil my name. Thanks. Waiting

1 Like

Re: Save My Future! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
KadunaMafia:

I am a female and have never been to Ilorin before...
Re: Save My Future! by dominique(f): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm 99.9% certain that this op is a male. His reluctance to post his account details here shows that he's not new to the begging game. Posting the details will expose him as a serial beggar that has probably been banned previously.
Hajia whatever your name is, post your account details including your name plus a clear photo of your school id card. The account name MUST correspond with the name on the id. That's the only way you can prove that you're not a serial beggar scammer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBM Is Finally Die / Polystar Mini-hifi / What Do You Do When You Are Bored.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.