Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures (84441 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
echodrum:
Now you have shown that you are just a Nairaland Rat. Fools always go around proving something they know nothing about. And always the first to refer to someone as ignorant and dumb where as indeed, they are the one full of ignorance.
Just to clear your eyes. I am a proud American Soldier. Hoah!!

You are a Liar!!, and if what you are saying is the truth then that Explain the Reason while you are all Weak
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
post=75679718:

In your mind you have responded intelligently.. is Afghanistan and Iraq part of America like how the east is part of Nigeria ?
in your mind you Responded intelligently Abi. Are ppl not dying in Iraq and Afghanistan while making ppl in America afraid of anybody with beard or hijab
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
germanized:

Mr. Man, what I wrote there are facts. I have friends in the army and their experience isn't much to write home about. The way they treat soldiers in this country is a call for concern, but keyboard warriors like you won't understand, you're too concerned about arguing.

It is only in Nigeria that an ignoramus will be claiming professor.

Facts kwa? Where are the facts?

I just really shake my head for peeps like you who think the way you do, arguing baselessly on matters they nothing about.

I won't educate you. I'll only point you in the right direction. Go cecknout the training the marine corp of the US goes through and you'll shudder in fear.

You think military training na beans? Maybe when they are prisoners of war in a foreign land they will tell their captors that they shouldn't be flogged because they weren't trained like so.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
mikolo80:
in your mind you Responded intelligently Abi. Are ppl not dying in Iraq and Afghanistan while making ppl in America afraid of anybody with beard or hijab

Mikolo, remember SS3 wey soldiers force all of us to crawl inside muddy gutter while they were flogging us from above?

Some ignorant peeps are complaining that they are flogging soldiers. Lol. I can't fit laugh abeg.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:

It is only in Nigeria that an ignoramus will be claiming professor.

Facts kwa? Where are the facts?

I just really shake my head for peeps like you who think the way you do, arguing baselessly on matters they nothing about.

I won't educate you. I'll only point you in the right direction. Go cecknout the training the marine corp of the US goes through and you'll shudder in fear.

You think military training na beans? Maybe when they are prisoners of war in a foreign land they will tell their captors that they shouldn't be flogged because they weren't trained like so.

Ok undecided
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
echodrum:

OP that thought is absolutely wrong. US military training is a representation of battlefield prototypes. what you see on the pictures are exactly what any military personnel is likely to go through in a real-time battlefield. there are not abuse, inhuman or punishment. But in Nigeria, soldiers are tortured in the name of training. they get flogged with koboko while they are scooping hot rice with their bare hands. They are asked to put their bared heads on a concrete and other stupid stuff. Tell me what area on the battlefield can a soldier meet such situation? where will such training be useful?
In US military training, safety is the number one priority regardless of how though the training may be. In Nigeria, I don't think they know what is called safety, otherwise, they won't tuture anybody.

Bro, they won't listen. Just save your energy. They glorify suffering above things that work in this country and that's why the country is still where it is.

Just free this set of ignorant folks...

1 Like

Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by cricifixo: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is arrant nonsense.
Do you see them flog any cadet or ask any of the soldiers to stand on their heads?
This is rational as it gets as this is what you find in the real work when you go for operations in swapped areas
ngoxievergreen:
https://www.nairaland.com/5018734/newly-recruited-soldiers-being-flogged

This is a response to this thread about Nigerian military training. some people thought it is different elsewhere without knowing that military is military anywhere in the world

https://www.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2000226040/

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:US_Navy_050817-N-1261P-082_U.S._Navy_Seabees_low-crawl_through_mud-filled_trenches_during_jungle_warfare_training.jpg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.