Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) (28061 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Cultists Arrested At Herbalist's Home In Bayelsa After Killing A Rival (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
That One na CAR...??
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ray97:
lol police no get 9 lives na.. e go soon finish
whats their use then if they cant protect life n property? ?? honestly if u know what is going on in kano now u will be mad at d police..how will party thugs be robbing people in holdup n nothing is been done to it they openly display all manners of weapon broad day light haba
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by JOMAX: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
iGISTMORE:

Keep pushing this and the victim if still alive will end up being settled for life by APC
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by biobio111: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kwakwasiyya boys need atiku by all means here in kano, i was suprised that most of them said that sabon-gari, badawa, nomansland, yankaba all in fagge L.G.A is 100% PDP zone. and he later shock me with this news that kwakwasiyya youths are not paying their stipend of 15,000 naira monthly due to ganduje greed government that during the time of musa rabiu kwakwansi, he put 10,000 youth each of 44 LGA of the state that benefit sum of 15,000 every month for 4 years and 6 months
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
There is no job, they are probably uneducated,
4 years of Buhari and it would spread all over the country.

Treasure17:
Rabid supporters are known for violence with politics of hatred. Can't these people who have made it their point of duty to defend the so called political lords at the detriment of their lives use common sense to deal with issues relating to politics.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by youngakodex: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
PDP MEMBER FULL THIS SITE......IT POLITICAL THUG NOT PDP THUG AGAIN.......GOD WILL DESTROY ALL OF UNA VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nbote:

U ppl are funny... I thought U ppl caim d kwankwasiyya movement in Kano is dead and those we saw in d PDP rally were imported... How com d same ppl who are non existent are d ones causing trouble in ur so called stronghold
so u re supporting violence

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baawaa:
By their caps you shall recognize them, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ganduje is fond of dressing thugs up like Kwankwsiya to cause mayhem
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by rusher14: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Ganduje is fond of dressing thugs up like Kwankwsiya to cause mayhem

You must be the one wearing the hoodie.

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by biobio111: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ganduje refused to pay the stipend and also refused to set up his own scheme so that youth will benefit from his government. Kano youth are not happy when the Governor was caught with 5 million dollars. Since them their see him as chop alone die alone before he continued with skill acquisition center that led by kwakwasi and also omit most benefit ones and continued with ones likes block layer, electrical wiring, tailor, hair dressing , barbing salon, carpenter, catering and iron bending work. Those who pass as above skills mentions was giving towel, prom and rope. Plier, screwdriver tester and bag. Tape, sewing machine and scissor. Salon Dryer machine, comb and apron. Clipper with it bag and mirror. Saw, hammer, bar and Tape. Set of pots, plates, spoons, bowl and stove. And Tape, saw and construct bend respectively. Most of people who benefit from this skills are the ones trying all means here to return PDP both in Kano State and Nigeria.
I pity Nigerians youths especially Kano youths who are ready to die because of politicians empty promise.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by jomoh: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Olodo nie. You’re a dullard.

Trump says Isis is defeated does it mean they don’t exist anymore.

Get a life and get off my mentions.

Nbote:

U ppl are funny... I thought U ppl caim d kwankwasiyya movement in Kano is dead and those we saw in d PDP rally were imported... How com d same ppl who are non existent are d ones causing trouble in ur so called stronghold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
dipopooo:
Some of our youths are fools... Why would a youth be destroying life and property because of a party or a candidate? I'm still waiting for Atiku's, PMB's, Tinubu's, Saraki's and Amechi's children carrying sticks and cutlasses fighting for the sake of their fathers.

#VoteIsNotFight
Reason Nigeria needs to invest 70% of her budgets on Education alone

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
I condemn violence in this election, it doesn't make sense.
We've passed this level na.
Just vote no fight.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Slynation:

Reason Nigeria needs to invest 70% of her budgets on Education alone

I agree with you bro.
We're too far behind our contemporaries.
Violence is totally condemnable.
Vote not fight.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Indispensable85:

I agree with you bro.
We're too far behind our contemporaries.
Violence is totally condemnable.
Vote not fight.

it's a pity....!!
I sat one day to analyse the issues regarding this country and i can boldly tell u it can only get worse!! I'm beginning to consider leaving this Country finally as a topmost priority
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Masama: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
I can see Buhari and Ganduje pics on that car, these are definitely PDP thugs vandalising APC property
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Slynation:

it's a pity....!!
I sat one day to analyse the issues regarding this country and i can boldly tell u it can only get worse!! I'm beginning to consider leaving this Country finally as a topmost priority

Same here, my brother.
It doesn't look like it's gonna get better, head or tail.

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Wicked people.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ray97:
lol. kwankwasiya.. what does pdp have to say about this now
/
They are showing evidence to those who continue to intimidate and threaten others with body bags that when push comes to shove, nobody has monopoly of violence.

//
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by yrex01(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
kollinz1234:
They are not destroying a political rivals car, they are destroying that car because its carrying Buharis photo; that is how bad they want him out
but you'd call em names if it's oda way around. U such an hypocrite !!
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by StudyCrestLtd: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
iGISTMORE:
Political thugs seen destroying a rival’s car, today, in Kano state.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/political-thugs-seen-destroying-a-rivals-car-in-kano

Bunch of Idiots that doesn't know their left from right
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by StudyCrestLtd: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
iGISTMORE:
Political thugs seen destroying a rival’s car, today, in Kano state.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/political-thugs-seen-destroying-a-rivals-car-in-kano

Bunch of Idiots that doesn't know their left from right.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Husnur(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
I have so much lost hope in this country that I feel it doesn't matter who wins the presidential election. This country won't change trust me. Every 4 years we will keep thinking the opposition party candidate is the Messiah cry

cry cryi swear broda is rili disturbing
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Let them kill themselves because of politicians who don't care about them. At least the too much population will reduce.
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Viky3035: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by Pat081: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Both APC and PDP don't own my vote my vote goes to so..........we if u know you know all the way, let try new people
Re: Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Is all this necessary?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom / 3 Kidnappers Who Killed An Eleven Old Yr Old Girl In Ogun Had Been Arrested[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.