Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Classy Wears For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Classy Wears For Ladies (881 Views)

Classy Wears / Adorable Classy Wears For Ladies: / Weekend Vibes.... Get Compliment From The Crowed With This Classy Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classy Wears For Ladies by sandoracol(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Do you need a Standard Quality Wears?
Look no further as SandoraCollections is here to meet ur needs.

Our collectibles are state of the Art Corporate, Semi - Corporate and Casual Outfits that stands you out anywhere you show up!

You can reach us on:
WhatsApp: 07032667148 or
Call: 08186334944 to Place your orders now.

Pay on delivery within Lagos and Pay as you order for deliveries outside Lagos.

Re: Classy Wears For Ladies by jiyajoseph: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2019
There are different shops available where we can get good classy wears for ladies. If you search shopping sites, then you can see plenty of dresses available. Choose the best for you which will be comfortable and which are of good quality. large loose diamonds
Re: Classy Wears For Ladies by Niqqella: 6:31pm On May 25, 2021
Chaiii, you won't believe this�, you really need this group if you want to Behind up your fashion without spending much and you'll still look luxurious.

I mean, look expensive yet you spend less... She offer prices very much affordable compare to most sellers out there.

What draws me isn't even the price but the way she treated me as a customer... Sincerely, she is the best... She legit gave me advice on how to style and combine the clothes I got from her.

Check out her catalogue, you'll surely see something you love.

Click this link to reach her

Catalogue:

https:///C9sdJujyv6B5iQAqMob6U4

Direct Chat:

https:///2348083983471

(1) (Reply)

2020 #african Dresses I Most Stylish #african Ankara Asoebi Styles & Dresses Tod / I Want My Skin To Become Dark. Help!!! / Whaaaadddddup?!, My Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.