Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Man Called Before Law Why He Punished Rat For Chewing His Phone Charger - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Called Before Law Why He Punished Rat For Chewing His Phone Charger (290 Views)

A Man Called Nigeria Honorable Minister Of Works And Housing A Thief / The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Called Before Law Why He Punished Rat For Chewing His Phone Charger by musicsonhertz: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Another great insights from India. as always gathered by Sharpgh.com. A man has taken things too far following the unusual way he punished a rat for chewing his phone charger.

A man punished a rat for chewing his phone charger.....

In a video that went viral, a man from India strung up a rat to a plastic water bottle, exposing his belly out for the beatings he administered on it.

The man kept on beating the rat on the head and belly, while asking it why he chewed his cord.

The man also showed the severed chord of his charger to the mouse, and said; “Why did you bite this causing me a loss of eighty rupees (one pound). Will your father or mother pay me for the loss now?”

READ MORE@ http://www.sharpgh.com/2019/02/man-called-before-law-why-he-punished.html

1 Share

Re: Man Called Before Law Why He Punished Rat For Chewing His Phone Charger by daddytime(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Orisi boku...

Orisi plenty...

Orisi risi...

Why always India...

This is exactly the kind of punishment those eating our yams and licking our collective pots of soup alone deserve...

Their day go break one day like this rat...na me go administer justice...I go less their belle one by one like tyre...

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Man Called Before Law Why He Punished Rat For Chewing His Phone Charger by 46O1CE: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Leo Kingz - The Best Ever / Wale Turner _back At It (freestyles) ||stubbornbazze..com / 360hawt: Roughy Ft. Zhami_sb X 15 Cent – Mafor (prod By Dsho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.