Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

"I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph (2017 Views)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / Update On Slay Queen Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by zeezco11(m): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Over a week ago, we reported that a yet-to-be-identified young lady was stripped totally naked and had pepper inserted into her private part following phone theft allegation by her accusers in Benin City, Edo State.

The men who claimed they wanted to teach her a lesson also filmed the brutal torture which was meted out on the lady and posted the video online which has now gone viral. The lady was heard crying and saying she didn’t steal any phone, while she was being humiliated by the crowd.

Narrating her ordeals in the hands of the suspects at the state police command headquarters in Benin, the lady who hails from Rivers State, told journalists that her worst moment was when they inserted pepper into her private parts, stripped her naked and videoed her.

She said she was taken to a native doctor who mysteriously implanted bullets into her stomach and later threatened her with a live snake, adding that in order not to die, she admitted to the crime and the bullets were later removed from her stomach.
Continue Reading:https://thexclusivenaija./2019/02/13/i-didnt-steal-any-phone-lady-who-was-stripped-tortured-over-missing-phone-narrates-her-ordeal/

Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by zeezco11(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Ahhh
Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by zeezco11(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2019
This one is bad ns
Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by Amac2019: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
I just hate this idea of jungle justice...Those involved in it are worst than the accused, how will a sane person/s burn someone to death, insert pepper into their private part or do as it pleases them?The Nigerian government should do something about this jingle justice or whatever is called cos lots of innocent people are being victimized.
Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by zeezco11(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Amac2019:
I just hate this idea of jungle justice...Those involved in it are worst than the accused, how will a sane person/s burn someone to death, insert pepper into their private part or do as it pleases them?The Nigerian government should do something about this jingle justice or whatever is called cos lots of innocent people are being victimized.
You are right

1 Like

Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by zeezco11(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naija
Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by weedman20: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
please nairalander i need ur help in tfare to go bk home to my mum.she is nt financially stable,i need to prepare towards resumption. please any amount will be appreciated
ACCT NO: 0235094856
NAME: MUSTAPHA KAMAL ISHOLA
BANK: WEMA BANK
Re: "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Am still looking for d video since,yet to see.

(1) (Reply)

OPC Has Join The Struggle, Defending Peaceful Protesters / The Nigerian Who Stole 350 Ids To Claim £1.3m Benefits / 20-year-old Man Caught By His Father Trying To Rape His Grandmother 'because He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.