Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City (1367 Views)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Russian Warplane Crashes Into Apartment Block In Russian City Killing 13 (video) / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by Naijawale: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
A Nigerian pharmacist, Henry Ukah, is featured on a highway in Russia's third largest city of Novosibirsk. This banner is situated close to the international airport.

Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by Topccy007z: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2019
He's making a difference

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by spiralwedge(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2019
The billboard says

LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE FROM A NATIVE SPEAKER.

THE REST IS DESCRIPTION OF THE VENUE AND PHONE NUMBER

What the heck is he doing in that part of Russia? That's the biggest city in Siberia. One of the harshest and coldest parts of the world. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by DavidEsq(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2019
spiralwedge:
The billboard says

LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE FROM A NATIVE SPEAKER.

THE REST IS DESCRIPTION OF THE VENUE AND PHONE NUMBER

What the heck is he doing in that part of Russia? That's the biggest city in Siberia. One of the harshest and coldest parts of the world. Na wa o
How u take learn that language. Chai and acanor learn simple hausa language
Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by spiralwedge(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2019
DavidEsq:

How u take learn that language. Chai and acanor learn simple hausa language

Lol

I just checked. The venue of the English classes is not even in Novosibirsk, it's in a smaller town (of about 20,000 people) near Novosibirsk. The guy dey try o.

The truth is that Russians don't like to learn English from Africans. So, it's best he pretends he is from England.

God bless his hustle sha.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by DavidEsq(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2019
spiralwedge:

Lol

I just checked. The venue of the English classes is not even in Novosibirsk, it's in a smaller town (of about 20,000 people) near Novosibirsk. The guy dey try o.

The truth is that Russians don't like to learn English from Africans. So, it's best he pretends he is from England.

God bless his hustle sha.
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by OneCorner: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Bad news for afonjas

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by Naijawale: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Cc dominique
Re: Check Out This Nigerian On A Banner In A Russian City by spiralwedge(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Naijawale:
Cc lalasticlala
Cc dominique

Why are you desperately blowing your own trumpet bro. You don't need it bro.

And i advise you to move westward. You are risking your life there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water / Hi Nairalanders How Can Someone Access His Money He Left In A Bank Abroad / British Airways Just Made Me Throw Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.