Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? (543 Views)

Job Interviews And The State Of Education In Nigeria / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by Mikeshine(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2019
A friend of mine just got a job in Kastina and his concern about the state. Please what is the standard of living there?
Re: What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by lastdonib: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2019
the living standard in katsina is like that of most average northern states, quite cheap i must say especially their transportation system which is mostly okada. the prices of food stuffs (provisions) is the same as everywhere. perishable goods(tomatoes, carrot, vegetables e.t.c) are very cheap here for obvious reasons.

also accomodation is relatively cheap here too and lastly katsina is a very peaceful state, that i am very sure of. but you should note one thing. please respect their culture and religion to avoid stories that touch the heart....

your friend can chat me up here whenever he needs any help.....cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by rottable(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Abeg, if there if any vacancy in katsina, pls, inform me. I served in katsina and I did my best to get a job there I did not. I really like that place. Pls, my number is 08078118991. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by Mikeshine(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
lastdonib:
the living standard in katsina is like that of most average northern states, quite cheap i must say especially their transportation system which is mostly okada. the prices of food stuffs (provisions) is the same as everywhere. perishable goods(tomatoes, carrot, vegetables e.t.c) are very cheap here for obvious reasons.

also accomodation is relatively cheap here too and lastly katsina is a very peaceful state, that i am very sure of. but you should note one thing. please respect their culture and religion to avoid stories that touch the heart....

your friend can chat me up here whenever he needs any help.....cheers.

Thanks I will let him know. But please whats there culture?
Re: What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by lastdonib: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
normal Hausa culture.....

Mikeshine:

Thanks I will let him know. But please whats there culture?
Re: What's The Living Standard Like In Kastina And How Peaceful Is The State? by whalakid: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Superheads International Limited

VACANCIES
Our client, an information technology firm focused on designing and managing IT solutions seeks to fill the following roles:

Corporate Sales Executive (Online Presence Management, Web Development etc)
B.Sc. or HND in any field
Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in similar field

Corporate Sales Executives (ISP)
Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in similar field

Technical Support Executives
Minimum of 1-2 years in related field

Deadline: 15th February, 2019

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: info@superheads.com.ng quoting the title of the job in the subject box of the mail.

For update visit https://www.nairaland.com/5021453/new-job-vacancies-superheads-international#75720047

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Total Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Front Desk Officer Job At Colton Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.