Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Online D Future - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online D Future (556 Views)

D Future In Our Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online D Future by networkteam(f): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Me get one information based on computer and internet to make money.
Me no go lie give you serious money matters dey go on and untop join some na legit others na yahoo.
But me go give reasons why legit is better paying than yahoo once you get to know what you are doing.
Presently the world richest is amazon.com Jeff bezos I think ,inside 1-10legit online still full am--to include Facebook (Mark Zukuberg).

My point now is these I need an investor
Me don dey press come I am quite familiar on how our little investment of 100k can fetch open endless income from the internet as I have strategic places for the funds to prepare and sit with work full time.

Please all this no bi scam
Serious work dey. With time and with the right information plus knowledge and dedication,it pays big time on the long run we make ourselves billionaire for tagging along because you invested .

Its live work all from a computer connected to the internet, besides that Lagos is a home to information I no people and we can track them who can help more--the idea is with time when work commences we scale of preference necessary task to follow and information.

I promise is an adventure
I have a wonderful product to promote in mind where we are starting from first from that by God's grace with my hard work I go start earning almost immediately just let me do my thing.
I need this as much as you do
It's more money for both of us, like the saying go the rich keep getting richer.
We get head start and that's me--i do all the hard work you just learn and apply if you want.
I fit show you no bi mouth things wey dey
Possibilities when harnessed
Smart men now just sit at home and work,have a work station in their house and earn using those tools acquiring knowledge. Still dey learn necessary tech skills like programming, design,graphics, software,digital marketing, ccna, courses or classes wet go increase earning potential when learnt join wetin person don get already

Lot of stuff .
Research.
Time..
Me am in full time.
It's a moving train.
God go bless us all
More money this year.

Reason am
Abraham

(1) (Reply)

Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.