Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! (865 Views)

Brt Bus Adverts: Lagos and Benin / Voice Adverts On Fone / I Can Put Your Business Adverts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! by ifyclose2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Do you know that facebook is the largest social networking site in the world, with over 300 million users? And in Nigeria alone, over 1.6 million people have active facebook accounts. So just imagine the profit potential you will get if you advertise on facebook.

Just visit www.facebookadvert..com to find out how you can achieve this.

In the meantime, I have attached a PDF file to this post as PROOF of one of the adverts which I recently put on facebook. Just click below and download. It is a very small file. If you take a closer look, you will see my name IFEANYI NNAMDI written underneath the picture.
Take care.

Re: I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! by Fogman(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2010
Just checked ur website and alarm at ur high cost. Do u pay facebook for the advert and why are u charging exorbitant fee?
Re: I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! by Petrodirect: 6:07am On May 13, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Spiritual Problems To Solve? / Closeout Sale Children Clothes (0-5yrs) / How To Buy Genuine Nigerian Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.