Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (6786 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Announces On Facebook - “I Am Now Officially Divorced” / "I Am Now Officially Divorced" - Chika Ike / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by rockers: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
http://www./2010/08/tiger-woods-and-wife-officially.html
Tiger woods and his wife officially divorced Monday, nine months after his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home set off shocking revelations that golf's biggest star had been cheating on his wife.
The divorce was filed in Bay County Circuit Court in the Florida Panhandle. The couple had married in October 2004 in Barbados and have two children, 3 and 1.
''We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future,'' they said in a statement released by attorneys. ''While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us.''
Terms of the divorce were not released, except that they will ''share parenting'' of their 3-year-old daughter, Sam, and 19-month-old son, Charlie.
Woods is to play this week at The Barclays in northern New Jersey

Read more: http://www./2010/08/tiger-woods-and-wife-officially.html#ixzz0xSSGYb3Y

Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by IMMACULATO(f): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
I'm sure Elin will go smilling to the bank!!!
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
The evil that women. Do
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by OAM4J: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Another reason why people should never rush to get married.

Too bad for Tiger!
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by bawomolo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
these poor poor woman got 100 million dollars to wipe away her sorrow.

awwwwwwww
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by Kinezeala(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
i never see this kind womaniser before o
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
Would there be a domestic violence case against the wife who used the golf club on Tiger?

Cos I wonder if the roles were reversed, And Tiger after catching his wife cheating uses the golf club on her. What would the women activist be saying. So much for gender equality
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
we had the whole Tiger hating world claiming that she would take him to the cleaners and get half of his wealth
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by Dolemite(f): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
He needs a strong black woman by his side. . .
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2010

Here we go again, are you saying Tiger wont cheat on his BLACK WIFE?
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by Dolemite(f): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
omar22:

Here we go again, are you saying Tiger wont cheat on his BLACK WIFE?
He would cheat on a black woman, but she ain't gonna leave him. . .not with all that paper. grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by OAM4J: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dolemite:

Strong black woman like you i guess

IMO, he doesn't need no woman again, may be new mistresses tho, who will hang around him while their thrill last. grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by Kunbee: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
Omo Elin na u o grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
Name : Elin-Nordegren
Worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars
Profession: Nanny turned Ex-wife of Tiger Woods

Aint these women leeches?
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
Who cares?

Why didn't they do it a long time ago, now we'll be forced to watch this tiger woods' saga all over again.

Like it isn't boring enough.
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by aieromon(m): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2010
Mrs Tiger Woods is free and rich!!!
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by bawomolo(m): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2010
Dolemite:

i wonder why lots of these "strong" black women are single.

i also  wonder why women like hilary clinton and martha stewart aren't referred to as "strong" black women.  bitchiness shouldn't be mistaken for strength.   

cheetah woods obviously like white prey i mean women. let him be

aieromon:

Mrs Tiger Woods is free and rich!!!

free with a mansion in sweden bought with tigers money.
where was she when uncle tiger was winning a major with one leg grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by chiogo(f): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2010
bawomolo:

these poor poor woman got 100 million dollars to wipe away her sorrow.

awwwwwwww
grin grin grin grin grin

Abi ooo, poor woman. I like her style sha. Kick him with a baseball bat, divorce him and get millions of dollars for being jobless. Welcome to the good life.  cool

These men get what they deserve sha.
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by bawomolo(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2010
tiger obviously was asking for it.

you can't pull an abiola or fela in obodo oyinbo o
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by dayokanu(m): 4:51am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Abi ooo, poor woman. I like her style sha. Kick him with a baseball bat, divorce him and get millions of dollars for being jobless. Welcome to the good life.  cool

These men get what they deserve sha.

What do the men deserve? The men deserve to be beaten with a Golf club and ripped off hundreds of millions.

Why are women leeches? Where is the pride in making your own money? Definitely not in women
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2010
He would cheat on a black woman, but she ain't gonna leave him. . .not with all that paper.

You make it sound as if Black women would accept rubbish and be treated like toilet paper

Michael Jordan's ex-wife was black she walked away with $80m

I think Shaquile O'neal's ex-wife wasnt white
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^^^
Great point Omar.
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by chiogo(f): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2010
dayokanu:

What do the men deserve? The men deserve to be beaten with a Golf club and ripped off hundreds of millions.

Why are women leeches? Where is the pride in making your own money? Definitely not in women
Umm, I'm pretty sure he was well aware she wasn't making her own money before he married her. Wasn't she a nanny turned house-wife? He's the dumb one for cancelling the pre-nup and she still went ahead to divorce him. Two can play the game. tongue
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2010
Umm, I'm pretty sure he was well aware she wasn't making her own money before he married her. Wasn't she a nanny turned house-wife? He's the dumb one for cancelling the pre-nup and she still went ahead to divorce him. Two can play the game.

He cancelled with aim off staying together but she didnt want to saty married but $100m out of nearly a billion fair
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by misterh(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2010
Poor Tiger embarassed
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by semid4lyfe(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
Should have divorced a long time ago.

Anyway, it's better late than never grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by jaybee3(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
awww poor tiger with >900 mil bank balance.

Lord abegi make me a tiger  grin grin grin
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by dayokanu(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, I'm pretty sure he was well aware she wasn't making her own money before he married her. Wasn't she a nanny turned house-wife? He's the dumb one for cancelling the pre-nup and she still went ahead to divorce him. Two can play the game. tongue

Who can play the game? Which game? Gold digging or leeching on someone else? Where does the "I can make my own money" slogan come into play?
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
Who can play the game? Which game? Gold digging or leeching on someone else? Where does the "I can make my own money" slogan come into play?

ha ha ha ha
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by chiogo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
omar22:

He cancelled with aim off staying together but she didnt want to saty married but $100m out of nearly a billion fair
Duh!!! You cheat with at least 10 women and you think your jobless wife would want to stay when she'll be richer divorced? Who's the dumb one? Yea, ok.

dayokanu:

Both of 'em played themselves. He knew she was a 'gold digger' from the start, he married her and then cheats with several women thinking he'd get away with it. Nope, she got game too.
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by omar22(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
Duh!!! You cheat with at least 10 women and you think your jobless wife would want to stay when she'll be richer divorced? Who's the dumb one? Yea, ok.

The original pre-nup was $10m after 10 years but in the end Elin would have got less than 10m but Tiger had to jump through hoops to repair his reputation, has was told to cancel it so they had to walk on what he earned since he tied the not,

Now the next lady is going to suffer (either black or white) because the pre-nup would be water-tight,

Didnt JLO's ex-husband get $1m for each month they were married (10 or 11m settlement)
Re: Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced by chiogo(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
And you think the next lady wouldn't con her way into milking him still? I've realized that people like him never learn. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blossoming Actress, Destiny Etiko Flaunts Massive Curves In High Waist Leggings / The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos) / Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.