Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) (1773 Views)

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by realitytopline: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Outrage across social media and animal activism as paid $110k to kill an endangered species of mountain goat called Makhor
Usually found in Pakistan... We are sending animals to extinction all for the flair of trophy hunting...

facebook.com/realitytopline

Credit: Rob Picheta, CNN

1 Share

Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
$110k just to kill an animal! An endangered one at that. Lol.. Dis people dy mad oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dmpaul:
$110k just to kill an animal! An endangered one at that.
Lol.. Dis people dy mad oh.

And so many of the "mad" people are in Africa...while majority are domiciled in Nigeria!
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by femmix112(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
omo see meat
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by Fierce11: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hypocrites that kill or eat chickens and goats and cows on a regular basis would still come here screaming foul..
Well, it's not my business if any animal is rare, endangered or poached.. If it is deemed killable for fur, meat or fun, I would be absolutely alright with that.. I am not impartial. I am not a discriminator of animal species. Goat is goat.. Peppersoup does not know botanical names.
*spits
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
we get dem plenty 4 here n.a.
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by ValCon888: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
we get dem plenty 4 here n.a.

Goat pass goat. The worth of that goat can buy all Buhari's cows in Daura.
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by habeebu12345678(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dmpaul:
$110k just to kill an animal! An endangered one at that.
Lol.. Dis people dy mad oh.
how u want sell d animal
Re: Trophy Hunter Pays $110k' To Kill And Pose With Rare Mountain Goat (photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Fierce11:
Hypocrites that kill or eat chickens and goats and cows on a regular basis would still come here screaming foul..
Well, it's not my business if any animal is rare, endangered or poached.. If it is deemed killable for fur, meat or fun, I would be absolutely alright with that.. I am not impartial. I am not a discriminator of animal species. Goat is goat.. Peppersoup does not know botanical names.
*spits

You sound so angry. I hope your finances improve soon.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Stanley Nwabia Was Killed? / Unidentified Decomposed Body Of A Human Being Found At Beach In Lagos (graphic) / Another Nigerian Pastor, Peter Alabi, Enmeshed In Sex Scandal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.