Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network (1886 Views)

Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79 / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I figured there are not many topics on France reunion, working, student visa and also information for those who want to live in France.

If you also have questions about studying , renioun and working in france I may be able to help you.

Ask your question and expect an answer from me. I live in France with my family.

Please don't ask about how to illegally migrate to France because I won't respond.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Dextinate(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello sir I am looking for assistance to get into France for schooling.. I have tried applying for schools but no head way I need assistance.. Thanks
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Godson1988(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
sir, good evening, will like to work in France. how can I go about it.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dextinate:
Hello sir I am looking for assistance to get into France for schooling.. I have tried applying for schools but no head way I need assistance.. Thanks

What course did you study and have you tried searching through Google ?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dextinate:

What course did you study and program you are applying to.
Have you tried using Google ?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godson1988:
sir, good evening, will like to work in France. how can I go about it.

What course did you study?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Godson1988(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guidance and counselling sir, second class upper.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godson1988:

Firstly, You will need to go for a language course to make your job search easier.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
Godson1988:

Firstly, You will need to go for language course to make your job search easier.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by adrenaline02: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
studied pharmacology, Is it easy getting a job there?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by ashatoda: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is it possible for someone who has a handwork I.e. printing get work in France?
How much will that cost?
Which category of visa can I apply for?
Is it possible to further academically minding the fact that I will start from bachelor's degree or whatever cos I still have the urge to further but no be for naija.
I will really appreciate your reply. Thanks
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Godson1988(m): 2:26am On Feb 15, 2019
language courses in Nigeria or France. can you please explain better .Thanks
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 3:06am On Feb 15, 2019
adrenaline02:
studied pharmacology, Is it easy getting a job there?

It's easier if you understand french, have you done a language test ?

Most countries prefer their own citizen. Why don't you apply for other health care jobs.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 3:18am On Feb 15, 2019
ashatoda:
Is it possible for someone who has a handwork I.e. printing get work in France?
How much will that cost?
Which category of visa can I apply for?
Is it possible to further academically minding the fact that I will start from bachelor's degree or whatever cos I still have the urge to further but no be for naija.
I will really appreciate your reply. Thanks

Why don't you apply for your bachelors degree from Nigeria and when you get here you can get a printing job to support your education.

I can only guide you. I'm not an agent.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 3:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Godson1988:
language courses in Nigeria or France. can you please explain better .Thanks

Language course in Nigeria. This will give you an edge in getting a job from Nigeria.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by adrenaline02: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2019
oritse123:

It's easier if you understand french, have you done a language test ?

Most countries prefer their own citizen. Why don't you apply for other health care jobs.
No, I have not done any language test
okay, will check out other health care jobs
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Dextinate(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
oritse123:

What course did you study and program you are applying to. Have you tried using Google ?
Undergraduate and I would like to study microbiology.. Thanks for the reply
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by ashatoda: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
oritse123:

Why don't you apply for your bachelors degree from Nigeria and when you get here you can get a printing job to support your education.

I can only guide you. I'm not an agent.

thanks for the reply I would have love to but I am thinking about the cost I am considering the tuition and other stuff and more importantly I will like to consider courses that will be delivered in English for a start or how do you think I should go about it
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
ashatoda:

thanks for the reply I would have love to but I am thinking about the cost I am considering the tuition and other stuff and more importantly I will like to consider courses that will be delivered in English for a start or how do you think I should go about it

I will advice that you apply to courses that the medium of communication is English.

It's better you come in through a student visa because of the benefit and also search for schools with low tuition.

Let me know how far you have gone with.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dextinate:

Undergraduate and I would like to study microbiology.. Thanks for the reply

Have you check the requirements of various institutions?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
adrenaline02:

No, I have not done any language test
okay, will check out other health care jobs

OK, how far have you gone with that ?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by ashatoda: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
oritse123:

I will advice that you apply to courses that the medium of communication is English.

It's better you come in through a student visa because of the benefit and also search for schools with low tuition.

thanks once again I will get in touch as I conduct my research
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Majestgift: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
oritse123:

Greetings to you, pls i need help here i want to apply for a Bsc program, i searched tru bachelorsportal.com and i found a course, medium of instruction is English but my problem now is how to apply. I have sent the school and Campus france several emails but no prompt response...
University of reims is d school, i dont know what else to do
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Majestgift:

Greetings to you, pls i need help here i want to apply for a Bsc program, i searched tru bachelorsportal.com and i found a course, medium of instruction is English but my problem now is how to apply. I have sent the school and Campus france several emails but no prompt response...
University of reims is d school, i dont know what else to do

Pls PM me your details.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by adrenaline02: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
oritse123:

OK, how far have you gone with that ?
still on it.... do you have any advice for me to make it easy
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by timmb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pls can someone with HND apply to school in France?
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Majestgift: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
oritse123:

Pls PM me your details.

I sent you a mail
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Majestgift:

I sent you a mail

Send a mail here: datedate0011@gmail.com
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2019
timmb:
Pls can someone with HND apply to school in France?

Yes, nothing is impossible.
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by oritse123: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2019
adrenaline02:

still on it.... do you have any advice for me to make it easy

Keep applying !

1 Like

Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Bostin(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kudos to the OP. Can you please tell us about : Student jobs and surviver as a new comer . Is there any vocational college you know in France that offer Technical Skills Courses because i've tried the google but can't find any
Re: France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network by Wumtee: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello. Please I want to ask about family reunion to France. The required documents to apply from Nigeria.My spouse is a nationality and I wish to relocate upon completion of my studies.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian "Japa" Dream is Not Unpatriotic / Study Abroad With Your Spouse: Countries That Allow Family Immigration / Bank Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.