Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,216 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (911 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by vic224real(f): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hi family..

I just want to share an observation and ask who else is with me on this.
I joined Instagram last year and I have been receiving followers almost every week, but I observe
something. Each time I have follower(s) and I've been notified, all of a sudden they will all disappear and then instead of increasing it keeps decreasing the number almost everyday. For instance, Instagram will notify me about 3 new followers in a day and maybe I have about 50 before, it will show that I have 53 followers after updating and refreshing my page but if I check again about the next day or few days letter, the number of my followers will reduce again.

Please I want to know, who else is with me on this and what could be the cause?
Ignore the way and manner of my expression, correction is accepted��
Thanks!
Re: What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Someone is after your success in life and is using Instagram to torment you.

Just stop using the bloody app.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by ipobarecriminals: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
ur village pipu are against U.U need to appease the gods with 3 white giant fowl.1 gallon of G oil,1 bag of rice. pluz 50k

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by yvelchstores(f): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Lol. Don't stress. This is actually what is happening. Some silly people on ig, what they do is, they will follow u, then when u follow them, they will silently unfollow u so that the more they do that, the more followers they get and they follow very few people. In their small brain, if they have many followers but follow few people, they are important.

Some others follow and if you don't follow back they unfollow.

Point is, Instagram notify u when people follow u but don't notify when they unfollow u.

Personally I believe people who bother about followers hip on ig have low self esteem.

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2019
close the account

I closed mine,and opened a fresh one, since then I have 156k followers
Re: What Should I Do? by vic224real(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
ur village pipu are against U.U need to appease the gods with 3 white giant fowl.1 gallon of G oil,1 bag of rice. pluz 50k

����
Re: What Should I Do? by LadySarah: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
twitter,instagram...Yoy will never catch me there.gulping my data when i'm not yet making money from it.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2019
You're totally correct ma'am. smiley

yvelchstores:
Lol. Don't stress. This is actually what is happening. Some silly people on ig, what they do is, they will follow u, then when u follow them, they will silently unfollow u so that the more they do that, the more followers they get and they follow very few people. In their small brain, if they have many followers but follow few people, they are important.

Some others follow and if you don't follow back they unfollow.

Point is, Instagram notify u when people follow u but don't notify when they unfollow u.

Personally I believe people who bother about followers hip on ig have low self esteem.
Re: What Should I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Why're you stressing your cute head over such triviality? I hate Instagram!

Too much fake lives and show-offishness there, sometimes makes me wonder and wander (I start to compare and imagine the glamorous life i see on there and I immediately tell myself I'm failing). My boyfriend had to deactivate my account. Lol. It doesn't help. I've decided not to go on there until I transfer my business sales there. It heftily consumes my data and it's such a time waster.

Don't stress about who follows or unfollows you. Na the work of those lazy and jobless youths. Once you start following them in return, they unfollow immediately. I honestly don't care and I expect that you shouldn't too. smiley

vic224real:
Hi family..

I just want to share an observation and ask who else is with me on this.
I joined Instagram last year and I have been receiving followers almost every week, but I observe
something. Each time I have follower(s) and I've been notified, all of a sudden they will all disappear and then instead of increasing it keeps decreasing the number almost everyday. For instance, Instagram will notify me about 3 new followers in a day and maybe I have about 50 before, it will show that I have 53 followers after updating and refreshing my page but if I check again about the next day or few days letter, the number of my followers will reduce again.

Please I want to know, who else is with me on this and what could be the cause?
Ignore the way and manner of my expression, correction is accepted��
Thanks!
Re: What Should I Do? by Ranchhoddas: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2019
What is Instagram

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Express My Anger And Total Disappointment In Some Parents / Rema Dancing With Naked Girls On His Instagram Live. Big B00bs Chai / My Wife Steals From Me Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.