Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day (23659 Views)

Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Odi Okojie are celebrating Valentine’s Day in the cutest way ever

She took to social media to celebrate her love for her husband Prince Odi Okojie on Valentine day.

She wrote;

"Words fail me but my Heart doesn't.......you and the kids are all the amour I need to cross every hurdle and fight every battle..thank you for all you do to make us happy....My kneels will always be on the ground praying for you always @princeodiokojie....Happy Vals Day Baby....Nothing else can ever matter���� @MyDubai"

Mandy News learnt that the couple are currently renewing their romance vow in far away Dubai, courtesy of My Dubai vacation planning company.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt2NBvLgXyL/

Source: https://mandynews.com/mercy-johnson-gushes-about-her-husband-as-she-celebrates-him-on-valentines-day/

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Awwwww

Having S£x Is Good, But Having Orgasm Is Greater – Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Live 18+ Sex orgasm demostration video >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by pyyxxaro: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2019
All these wont stop him cheating sad

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Onyi22(f): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing, many more years of love in your marriage mercy
U r the only woman I so much respect in d Movie industry who is very committed in her marriage,
The Afonjas hardly stay in their husband's house.....
I think they need to learn from u

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Prettyvicc: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2019
smiley love love

Chris Brown Promises To Send Cardi B Flowers - Says "Offset Is Scared To Fade" ==> See All Chris Brown's Threat Here

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by femi4: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Husband snatcher oshi...you marry a married man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Wesporting: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Mercy Johnson dey do like villager for real life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by opalu: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Flexherbal(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by ruloweb: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2019
nice shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by hansolo30: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
good stuff
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2019
hahaha husbandsnatcher where are you?

nairaland.com/husbandsnatcher
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Bustincole(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Both of em looks good
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
U r the only woman I so much respect in d Movie industry who is very committed in her marriage,
A look at ur DP told me all I needed to know!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Zico5(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Where is ur sense for God sake. Afonja is 100% better than u guys causing nuisance all over the world
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Speedyconnect15: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2019
This guy sef.

I won't say my mind
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by HerCuteness(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
She's enjoying her marriage
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:

ogo gan, maybe u should go and research well Because this one years of marriage is even small compare to them
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by AllenSpencer: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Her husband is already due for a third wife

I dont know what the dude is still waiting for
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by j1mmy: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2019
I the guy Ghanaian? Nigeria dey black and look like that?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by madamjay(f): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2019
This is what happens when you marry the man that is meant for you. A man that understands who you really are!
I'm so happy for Mercy Johnson

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband On Valentine’s Day by emmabest2000(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Money can never buy happiness

Happy Val cute couple

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana / Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.