Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey (23169 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by naptu2: 1:16am On Apr 04
DJ Spoiltkid @spoiltkid

Follow-up Statement Regarding Recent Social Media Posts I Shared On My Page

Dear Followers,

I want to take a moment to address the recent discussions surrounding a retweet I made regarding Nathaniel Bassey and Minister Mercy Chinwo Blessed's son.

Firstly, I want to express my sincere apologies for any distress or confusion my retweet may have caused. This is not truly my character and the retweet I made was just like every other news I source and share on my page.

I want to clarify that my intention in sharing the post was solely to disseminate information, not to endorse or validate the allegations therein.

As someone dedicated to sharing news from various sources, I aim to provide my audience with information how I receive them and I’m not in any way in support of what the originator said.

However, I understand now that the retweet was misunderstood even though I put the original post in quote with a screenshot reference. I did not in any way support the post with any intention to harm rather I also very much worried about it and as a human I am very much sorry to make such a mistake and never will I do it again.

I seek you join me and plead with @nathanielblow to find a place in his heart to forgive my wrong actions as I take full responsibility for having shared the post on my platform.

Moving forward, I will continue to prioritize accuracy and responsibility in my content.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best regards,

DJ SpoiltKid

Previous thread: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation
https://www.nairaland.com/8050636/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-petitions

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by naptu2: 1:16am On Apr 04
Lestat de Lioncourt @Lestat058

But the beginning part of your post where you said DNA test needs to be done wasn't quoted which means those were your own words. Oga, you knew what you we're doing. Now it's time to answer for your actions.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by naptu2: 1:16am On Apr 04
Media briefing by Nathaniel Bassey's lawyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbM4oihHpPc?si=_3Meinp5eDEQSpge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by madone: 1:46am On Apr 04
Oga go and explain to the police simple

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:08am On Apr 04
Oga see u see jail........
Good for una una mumu head......

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by OKorowanta: 3:02am On Apr 04
This dude right here no suppose escape jail term with hard labour except the case is handled by those supreme court judges that inflicted untold hardship on 9jarians.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Owon: 3:42am On Apr 04
Lol
Dem don serve the weyrey letter, he knows he's in big trouble.

You have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is what is not guaranteed.
grin

But on a serious note, men need to take DNA test very seriously. No allow dem outsmart you o ...
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A FOOL, IF YOU LIKE NO USE YOUR HEAD, YOU'LL LEARN YOUR LESSONS THE HARD WAY...

MEANWHILE, HELP ME EXPOSE THIS EVIL THIEVES

The criminal company
African Alliance company PLC has refused to pay me and many others their insured money, months and years after maturity.
THEY HID UNDER THE CLOAK OF ISLAM, WITH THEIR FRAUDULENT TAKAFUL SAVINGS PLAN TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE.
I have written several emails to them without a single response.
I have been to their office at Ikoyi last month to warn them and that my return won't be good...

I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND REPORT TO THE USELESS NIACOM THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE INSURANCE COMPANY POLICE TO PUT THEM TO CHECK, BUT THE USELESS NIACOM IS NOT EVEN RESPONDING.
I THINK AFRICAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COULD HAVE BRIBED THEM...

Please I want suggestions from people who have had similar experiences with these evil and criminal insurance companies and how they were able to retrieve their money.

https://www.nairaland.com/8050757/how-get-money-criminal-african

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Ishilove: 4:13am On Apr 04
As someone dedicated to sharing news from various sources, I aim to provide my audience with information how I receive them and I’m not in any way in support of what the originator said.
Just look at the rubbish this one is saying. So if someone comes out to say your mother fellated a cow and had sexual intercourse with a skunk, you will provide the information to your 'audience' even though "you don't support the story"?

If I were Nathaniel, I will sue you and your fellow purveyors of fake news for every penny you are worth. Enough of this rubbish. Examples need to be made so that people will become more responsible with how they spread news. We can preach Christ to them after they serve their jail terms, but until then, they need to be punished

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by dominique(f): 5:44am On Apr 04
Oga shove your apology up your ass, go and explain to the police WITH PROOF how you came about your conclusion. Because one verydaftpig got away with throwing unsubstantiated accusations and became more popular, you think you can do same.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by NoToPile: 5:54am On Apr 04
You have asserted go and prove your assertion.

No long talk.

Nobody should beg Nathaniel Bassey oo.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Thundafireseun: 6:03am On Apr 04
A clean hand fears no accusation…

That calabar boy named Bassey is obviously angry and hiding something

3 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by joseph1832(m): 6:19am On Apr 04
Ishilove:

Just look at the rubbish this one is saying. So if someone comes out to say your mother fellated a cow and had sexual intercourse with a skunk, you will provide the information to your 'audience' even though "you don't support the story"?

If I were Nathaniel, I will sue you and your fellow purveyors of fake news for every penny you are worth. Enough of this rubbish. Examples need to be made so that people will become more responsible with how they spread news. We can preach Christ to them after they serve their jail terms, but until then, they need to be punished
no matter the examples made, those who are stupid, will always continie to be stupid.

It's the same thing with Nigeria police. No matter how many times they see their fellow policemen or women being dealt with for various offenses, they will never learn. They still go out and commit that same offense.

I guess the reason why the misbehave badly is because they believe "nothing dey happen" and even if something happens, they know one of two persons who can help get away with it.

In this case, this dj spoilt idiot is stupid beyond recognition. I believe, he believes even if Nat Bassey sues him, he will beg or better still, use God to beg him to drop the charges, after all, Nat Bassey is a Christian.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Apr 04
madone:
Oga go and explain to the police simple
Some of these fools online, need to be taught a brutal lesson. This itself is an admission of the offence. Bassey needs to strike with unapologetic, brute force, with no aiota of mercy. A scary message needs to be sent to the public and that must be the bearer of that message.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Cassandraloius: 7:50am On Apr 04
This werey is more stupid than I thought, he should go to jail and be taught a lesson he will never forget.

He should experience some torture.
Sometimes, experience is absolutely the best teacher.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by virginchaser(m): 8:37am On Apr 04
As an adult and a real man, you should know the difference between sea and ocean before you dive in.

20 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Immatex(m): 8:44am On Apr 04
I know a friend who was all over WhatsApp and Facebook defaming this artist and his family for the birth of their infant.

I just wish he too can be sued.

26 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Melagros(m): 8:52am On Apr 04
COMRADES, why person go just dey for his house dey write rubbish (defame) another person?
Nathaniel don't accept the meaningless apology deal with that motherfvcker. This was not an honest mistake, it was intentional

33 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by obiekunie01: 8:54am On Apr 04
Abeg them fit jail this !D!OT like 15 years?

I wan check how his brain will be when he comes out of prison.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Owon: 9:08am On Apr 04
cool
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by owiko(m): 9:08am On Apr 04
Spoiltkids everywhere. Hand never even touch am, him don the beg. It's a good thing he didn't allow his ego take the best of him.

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by marsup: 9:09am On Apr 04
The lady's husband will secretly carry out a DNA test. His mind won't be settled untill he does.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Menclothing1: 9:11am On Apr 04
Go to court to apologize

6 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by phemmie06(m): 9:11am On Apr 04
Next time you will know those you go de use take cruise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Iseoluwani: 9:11am On Apr 04
u must go to jail. shebi u dont want to have sense.

u go learn the hard way,
next time u go learn how to use data.
opo.nu omo

spoilt kid indeed

6 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by NyscReload(m): 9:11am On Apr 04
Lol
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Apr 04
angry

1 Like

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by emmyN(m): 9:12am On Apr 04
This case is all too similar to that Chioma Egodi and Erisco tomato paste. But now no one is vilifying Nathaniel Bassey, telling him he has bad PR team or should have featured the so called DJ in his next album. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by gift2xl: 9:12am On Apr 04
Arrest him so that other clown's will learn respect. Even in free town nothing is Free.

8 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by 080bjaked(m): 9:12am On Apr 04
Oga just dey rehearse his police statement.
Save it for the court Mr.

3 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Christistruth00: 9:12am On Apr 04
Somebody go dey him house Jeje

Social Media go announce say he fathered a Child with another Man’s wife

Social Media needs to be Policed if it cannot be used responsibly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by MosayA: 9:12am On Apr 04
Apology not accepted. Go and get yourself a lawyer bro.

The court should decide your fate.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.