Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland (638 Views)

How To Remove Previous Windows Installation Files After Installing Windows 10 / Help! Cant Locate Bluetooth Peripheral Device / How To Prevent Previous Google Searches From Popping Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland by oshie(m): 5:08am On Aug 24, 2010
A case study of the above topic is my inability to find thread topic started by Philo on AVG anti virus. i've followed his link where i downloaded the AVG few weeks back. my problem is that icould't find the topic again to make usee of the registration keys the guy - Philo gave out along with the link.
I simply would like to know how to trace previous topics as well as being able to find it by topic starters
Re: How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland by Omokemesi(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2010
if you know the topic, type the topic on the Nairaland Search space provided by scrolling down the pageĀ  and click Search. AllĀ  related topics will appear and you will get the one you want there.
Omokemesi
Re: How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland by info4free: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
smileyooh! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL / . / Sales @ Zillion Abfolad Inv. Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.