Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) (2522 Views)

Bbnaija: See The Reason Laycon Is Attracted To Lilo. It Will Shock You. ( Pics ) / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Girls Only : Guys Please It's Not For You ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by prodigyhenry: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can only imagine the smell oozing in that region. Congolese mess go jam ijaw mess coke mix with Fulani own. Minus the fishy kpekus

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by YorubaAssasin: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
cool

6 Likes

Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by demolinka(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
I see
Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by iceboy4752(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Everywhere go dey smell like fish market.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I can only imagine the smell oozing in that region. Congolese mess go jam ijaw mess coke mix with Fulani own. Minus the fishy kpekus
It appears MOST NIGERIAN LADIES smell badly these days....some put it as ROTTEN FISH...

What’s happening...??
Are they this LAZY at taking Good Care of themselves..??
Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
That position is called ‘child support’.
Linda Ikeji assumed it to birth her bastard Jayce Jeremi Jnr.
Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by Richdad50(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
The world would never have been better without a woman. Life is beautiful because you(woman) are here. To all the Fish smellers nairaland boys, it only proves one thing; your place of residence and social class. It tells the kind of girls you date and will ever meet. When you go low(level), you get fish smell. Sic kids.

#Richdad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by Richdad50(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
I leave you in the hands of Lucifer to do as he wishes unto you. An innocent baby is not worth the likes you seek for. Likes and jobs from people who can't see you neither will they ever know you.
Son you might think it is a joke but every joke gone too far has a dire consequence. Once again, I leave you to Satan to do to you as he pleases him.

#Richdad
meobizy:
That position is called ‘child support’.
Linda Ikeji assumed it to birth her bastard Jayce Jeremi Jnr.
Re: These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics) by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Richdad50:
I leave you in the hands of Lucifer to do as he wishes unto you. An innocent baby is not worth the likes you seek for. Likes and jobs from people who can't see you neither will they ever know you.
Son you might think it is a joke but every joke gone too far has a dire consequence. Once again, I leave you to Satan to do to you as he pleases him.

#Richdad
The joke’s on you: spirits don’t exist.

(1) (Reply)

Banky Wellington Pictured At The 'duke Of Wellington', United Kingdom (photo) / Nigerian Model, Chubi Gifted A Jeep On Her Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / Kingtblakhoc Says He Is Feeling Sick; Needs Financial Support (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.