Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech (2877 Views)

Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by Wesporting: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Davido is currently in Ilorin the state capital of Kwara as he shares photo of him on Instagram watching the live broadcast of Mr President.

Drop your best caption

"
See this man when rigged my uncle election
"

Via https://mandynews.com/caption-this-photo-of-davido-and-buhari/

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by SolutionMee: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy

Davido in that picture was impressed with the gibberish the president was yawning.

But let's be honest with ourselves. Inasmuch as I am an ardent supporter of PDP.

The reality on ground is that....

APC will.....

APC will still.....

PDP will win the presidential election on Saturday grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by Braze9(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahahaha... OBO feel like giving slap grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerians! Be wise! Don't reward failure with your votes!
Let us use this election as opportunity to send a clear message to the Nigerian politicians that it is no longer business as usual!
Buhari has failed woefully and does not deserve a reelection.
Buhari unleashed poverty and hunger on Nigerians
Buhari drove away investors from the country and supervised the closure of many businesses thereby creating massive unemployment.
Buhari supervised the killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt and all over the country
He promised to end boko haram yet as I type this boko haram is still ravaging the people of northeast.
Why then should we reward his failure with our votes A vote for Buhari will worsen the already bad economic situation of the country!
Vote wisely!Buhari has seen the signs of his serial loss on Saturday's elections so , he's done 2 broadcasts in just one week. The questions that came to mind a few minutes ago while he was broadcasting on his achievements and begging for more votes were...
1) How many times has the same Buhari broadcast on the state of the nation in the last 3 years?
2) How many times had he broadcast and addressed Nigerians on the economic situation of Nigeria in the last 3 years?
3) How many times had he addressed Nigerians in the serial killings if fulani herdsmen in the last 3 years?
4)How many times had he pleaded with us that he was sorry for his failed policies?
5) Were those projects executed actually his projects or he simply completed Jonathan's projects?
6) Are votes more important to him than human lives wasting everyday? Governor shetimma escaped boko haram attack yesterday during scores of civilians died... which brings into a question of he's truly fighting
His desperation wouldn't save him from loss this Saturday. Mumu don do.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by GuyWise101(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bulhari is a fool and idiot, illiterate imbec!le.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by daddytime(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wished I could see through Davido and most of these celebrities' livers....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by Richdad50(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have never seen this level of creativity on nairaland.
You should be writing series son.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Davido in that picture was impressed with the gibberish the president was yawning.

But let's be honest with ourselves. Inasmuch as I am an ardent supporter of PDP.

The reality on ground is that....

APC will.....

APC will still.....

PDP will win the presidential election on Saturday grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by dollytino4real(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
feeling touched
Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Davido be like....

Just Negodu this lifeless idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by sunsewa16: 4:44am On Feb 15, 2019
If Nigeria will have 9more A list celebrity active politically in davido mood,they can enthrone a government and dethrone a bad government and also enforce youth leadership in our polity.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by YorubaAssasin: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Soon the likes of Davido would enter politics and watch my Nigerians with their gullibility give him support... angry

Africa is a curse on humanity! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Davido As He Watches Buhari Gives Speech by YorubaAssasin: 4:55am On Feb 15, 2019
sunsewa16:
If Nigeria will have 9more A list celebrity active politically in davido mood,they can enthrone a government and dethrone a bad government and also enforce youth leadership in our polity.

Crap! You're dead wrong! Poverty and illiteracy won't allow for that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Husband 'fired' Me So Hard, I Couldn't Walk For 3days / I Hope You Will Work As My Cleaner After Coming Out Of Jail” David Blast Hushpup / Billionaire's Daughter Fatima Dangote Scattered The Dance Floor With Rich Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.