Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Change Of Name - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Name (638 Views)

Jamb 2014 No More Change Of Course/institution. / Difficulties With Yabatech Change Of Course Registration / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Name by abbeyemmy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
I WILL NOT BE WEARY AND TIRED IN THIS

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENT SEEKING ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES THAT DR OTUNBA HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO MR OKON AND ABIODUN C PLS BEWARE OF POSTS FROM THEM.THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YOU,THEY ONLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOU IN AN UNGODLY WAY.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR ACADEMIC PURSUIT.
Re: Change Of Name by abbeyemmy(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
i CHECKED ON ABIODUN C'S PROFILE AND FIND OUT THAT HE JUST SIGN UP TO BE A MEMBER TODAY AT 7:57AM,I KNOW IT IS THE SAME DR OTUNBA THAT IS TRYING TO PLAY PRANK ON PPPLE BE WISE DONT FALL FOR HIM.BEFORE DAWN HE WILL CHANGE HIS NAIL AND I WILL COME BACK TO TELL THE WORLD U ARE NOT REAL.
Re: Change Of Name by Woke4all(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^
That guy has over 100 ID's.
Re: Change Of Name by abbeyemmy(f): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
Pls lets do our best to make sure he did not succeed this time arround
Re: Change Of Name by Woke4all(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^
I just went through you posts. I can see you are ready to fire that guy out.

Where you scam by him?
Re: Change Of Name by abbeyemmy(f): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2010
@Woke4all,yes am ready to fire him out,i cant fall a victim to such a cheap cheat after 6years post registration as a registered Nurse, i don't just want any one out there to fall a victim.I know a lot of pple will do anything in the name of securing admission.

(1) (Reply)

Unical Wats Happening ? Pls Help / How Can I Upgrade My Hnd? / Hurray: Aaua Set To Released Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.