Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,626 members, 7,827,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. (1928 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. by kemprossy: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Don Jazzy is just a coded man and a man who doesn’t make noise about things, I personally think there is more to Don Jazzy.

Everyone keeps saying Don Jazy is off age and he refuses to marry and we all talk and laugh but to me, it's not funny, This is already made, his rice, cute and matured. So tell me what else is missing, nothing and I am very sure his not Impotent because he as being in a relationship before.

Early in 2017 Don jazzy on Instagram shared a picture of his girlfriend and he wrote;

“If they like make them fire katapot of envy”

Since then no one heard anything about the lady again, No news about another lady and before then he has been so secretive about his relationship.

I feel he secretly got married and kept it a secret to the public or he has a child somewhere that his hiding, Just saying.

So I really think there is more to Don Jazzy and he is not Bisexual.
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/02/so-don-jazzy-is-married-hiding.html

Re: So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. by alonzoiv(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Life will be better if people learn to mind their respective businesses.

3 Likes

Re: So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. by Tonyprisca: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Na you marry am abi?

2 Likes

Re: So Don Jazzy Is Married, Hiding Relationship. by MbyAntia7: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2019
cool cheesy cool[color=#990000][/color]

Go to Don Jazzy and ask him yourself.

Meanwhile if you want to make 35K online for free check this link : Do You know you can be earning reading news and commenting??

http://anchor.org.ng/register/?ref=1W35es7XJb

<3

(1) (Reply)

Naked Video Of Nnamdi KANU In Bed With A Girl Having Sex Surface / Actress Omoni Oboli Pictured Eating Boiled Corn And Coconut In Public / Simply Tacha Flashes Sweet Nipples During Saturday Night Party To Kill The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.