Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) (69439 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / The Shoes A Man Ordered For On Twitter Vs What He Got / The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 1:37am On Feb 16, 2019
I have stopped buying things online in this country.... Bloody scammers... Especially jumia and konga
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by bereto(m): 3:56am On Feb 16, 2019
You order from someone named @FineArseWoman what do you expect grin
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by def111(m): 4:40am On Feb 16, 2019
uboma:
I had a similar experience with Jumia some years ago. I have never looked there way since then.

Jumia do me last 2 weeks. I return the order and they remove like 900 naira and refund me the rest....
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by uboma(m): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2019
def111:

Jumia do me last 2 weeks. I return the order and they remove like 900 naira and refund me the rest....

Good for you.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by SexytorresE(f): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
All u got was the imitation grin grin
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by rotech93: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Who would you predict wins the #elections2019?

Predict at www.tfhost.ng/predictyourpresident and stand a chance to win amazing gifts and other cash prizes.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2019
uboma:
I had a similar experience with Jumia some years ago. I have never looked there way since then.

Try gearbest.com ebay.com banggoods.com or even our popular aliexpress. These ones are as reliable af. I have been using them for more than 7years now.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by mystery22: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2019
I pity anybody still buying stuffs from Jumia,i had a bad experience with them last year,always deceiving people.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by gregwest: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2019
This is exactly what you will expect if you fail to Atikulate Obediently
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by CDCEO001: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Na wa ooo! But the one he got looks solid.
Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mophasa:
A twitter user shared a photo of what he ordered online vs what he got delivered ,lol.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/see-what-man-ordered-online-and-what-he.html?m=1

Lol!

Re: The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) by anitaonoru2: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2022
KAIIIIII!!!1 wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

j / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) / Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.