Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Autocad And Autocad Plant 3d Training Engineering Disciplines - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Autocad And Autocad Plant 3d Training Engineering Disciplines (344 Views)

Defence Agency Begins Recruitment Of Civilians From 31 Disciplines / Defence Agency Begins Recruitment Of Civilians From 31 Disciplines (full List) R / Massive Recruitments In A Leading Oil And Gas Company (various Disciplines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad And Autocad Plant 3d Training Engineering Disciplines by carik(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Getting a job in Nigeria now requires that you must be skilled at one or two things even if you are a fresh graduate. No body wants to go through the hassle of training.
Here's a great chance to update your CV and be hot even as a trainee or improve your productivity as an employed.

With the use of Autocad plant 3d,
I'll teach you :
How to create basic and complex equipment used in the oil and gas industry,
Generate bill of materials used for fabrication and also
Generate the piping isometrics.

No one will teach you this in school or rather you pay thousands of Naira to learn it.

I'm in the industry now and know the ins and out.
NB:you must be good with Autocad 2d first but if you are not, contact me for a special tutorial on that
Kindly contact me through my signature or mail me at toyeladun@gmail.com for weekends classes.

Just four weekends and you'll be handheld taught.
Re: Autocad And Autocad Plant 3d Training Engineering Disciplines by carik(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2019
Getting a job in Nigeria now requires that you must be skilled at one or two things even if you are a fresh graduate. No body wants to go through the hassle of training.
Here's a great chance to update your CV and be hot even as a trainee or improve your productivity as an employed.

With the use of Autocad plant 3d,
I'll teach you :
How to create basic and complex equipment used in the oil and gas industry,
Generate bill of materials used for fabrication and also
Generate the piping isometrics.

No one will teach you this in school or rather you pay thousands of Naira to learn it.

I'm in the industry now and know the ins and out.
NB:you must be good with Autocad 2d first but if you are not, contact me for a special tutorial on that
Kindly contact me through my signature or mail me at toyeladun@gmail.com for weekends classes.

Just four weekends and you'll be handheld taught.

(1) (Reply)

Office/sales Assistant, Hair Stylist Urgently Needed / Custodian Investment Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / Zamfara State Civilian JTF Recruitment 2019 Application Form And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.