Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is America Your Only Hope - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is America Your Only Hope (1318 Views)

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". / How Much Is America Visa? / Is America Still Advisable To Travel To,due To Trump's Travel Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is America Your Only Hope by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys, Am creating this thread for some people on this forum who think America is their only way out, I read a comment on @blowjobs post on his yankee, topic a man said he as been to the usa embassy 2 times and he was denied he said he will keep trying I was confused at first he stated further that any other country is a no-no for him, I also read a comment on franknetter the person said he as been to us embassy 3 times that they deny him/her I was wondering why not try other country E.g australia, uk, Austria, France, Ireland I have friends over there who are living fine than some people in the state..... Am creating this topic not to discourage some people who as the dream of coming to the state..... But I also want you to know that have also been denied us visa all our papers where complete the V.o said she was not convinced enough (an excuse) and she deny us, at the us embassy you will think they are doing political rally or davido convert is going on people are too many at the us embassy... The us embassy is all about luck... It not about whether your paper are complete or not it luck, we where over 500 the day my interview was scheduled ant that was in the morning I was told they close 2:00 i imagine out of those 500peep the gave only 20peep visa.. Blue paper was issued at the embassy I didn't see any white paper issues or people laughing outsode..... Am just using this medium to advise some people who as only one chance of choosing one country of their choice and u choose america.... You are on your own the visa is about prayer or alfa stuff...
Sorry I don't proof read

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is America Your Only Hope by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:14am On Feb 16, 2019
We will get there someday....BGG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is America Your Only Hope by Nostradamus: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2019
If our country is functioning properly,maybe,just maybe Nigerians won't get so desperate for American visa.but let's be frank,the United States is such a great country.that nation is made up of 52 awesome and independent states coming together to form a country.even me won't mind living in the states,i preferred it to any other country.

1 Like

Re: Is America Your Only Hope by chukxie(m): 4:18am On Feb 17, 2019
People have different reasons for wanting to travel to a particular country. It's personal, but I don't think it should be a 'do or die' thing. The United States is arguably one of the best countries in the world, and its passport is one of the most coveted because of the ease of travel it allows. For black folks the United States is country one can easily blend into without much hassles unlike predominantly white or Asian countries where a black person is akin to the elephant in a China shop. Countries like Canada, the UK (England specifically), Switzerland, Germany, Austria; Australia, New Zealand (too far flung) are beautiful countries one can also emigrate to. In my honest opinion, I kind of prefer Canada to America because of the more laid back lifestyle of the former. Good luck on your visa application(s) guys cos the casting for 9ja now get as e be!

4 Likes

Re: Is America Your Only Hope by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
chukxie:
People have different reasons for wanting to travel to a particular country. It's personal, but I don't think it should be a 'do or die' thing. The United States is arguably one of the best countries in the world, and its passport is one of the most coveted because of the ease of travel it allows. For black folks the United States is country one can easily blend into without much hassles unlike predominantly white or Asian countries where a black person is akin to the elephant in a China shop. Countries like Canada, the UK (England specifically), Switzerland, Germany, Austria; Australia, New Zealand (too far flung) are beautiful countries one can also emigrate to. In my honest opinion, I kind of prefer Canada to America because of the more laid back lifestyle of the former. Good luck on your visa application(s) guys cos the casting for 9ja now get as e be!
yea I know, if you are familiar with the travel thread you will see some people saying they have tried the us embassy 4 times wich is sometimes annoying tho it not my money I just feel like they are many countries you should try out
Re: Is America Your Only Hope by chukxie(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
yea I know, if you are familiar with the travel thread you will see some people saying they have tried the us embassy 4 times wich is sometimes annoying tho it not my money I just feel like they are many countries you should try out

Yeah, I've seen those comments. To each his own . All the best to everyone.
Re: Is America Your Only Hope by tiptoe1: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
You said the visa is about prayers or Alfa stuff. Abeg which one be Alfa stuff again?
Re: Is America Your Only Hope by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
tiptoe1:
You said the visa is about prayers or Alfa stuff. Abeg which one be Alfa stuff again?
you no sabi, I know some people that do alfa stuff because of visa
Re: Is America Your Only Hope by tiptoe1: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
you no sabi, I know some people that do alfa stuff because of visa

Ah. OK o
Re: Is America Your Only Hope by KendrickAyomide: 2:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Austria !!!! get my Schengen visa and tour europe lol. 20 countries in 4 years

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Form Porch After Getting Scholarship To Study Abroad / 9/11: Where Were You? / Need Dubai Visa Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.