Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections (20392 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / Akpororo Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections (Photos) / Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Ikeboboafri: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Toke Makinwa has also reacted to the postponement of elections by INEC, which according to her left her disgusted. 

The media personality who shared a photo of some corps members sleeping outside and waiting to work in the 2019 elections, asked why "we love to embarass ourselves so much". Toke Makinwa who further wondered why INEC waited till 2a.m to announce the postponement of elections, wrote on Instagram; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/nigeriadecides-toke-makinwa-disgusted-over-postponement-of-elections/

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Mintygod: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2019
wot a sit hole called Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by itspzpics(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Chaii

See How This nollywood actress expose her Jud£ to celebrates her birthday >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by MrThisandthat(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku don win already

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by jamaicabakare(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by pinkcottoncandy: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Even a toke get opinion for this matter

See wetin apc cause..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by three: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019

This dear Toke goes way beyond disgust.

The 2015 polls were manipulated in Buhari's favour.

Many bought into the "Jonathan and PDP are demonic" narrative.

Only for these ones to get there and PROVE beyond all reasonable doubt that they are ONLY interested in money and power.

It is all over for Buhari and the APC.

What they should be more concerned with (the intelligent and sadly more scrupulous ones among them) is how to get a soft landing.

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by LilSmith55(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
God, why na... So na to travel go back now abi
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Bossontop(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
The fear of Atiku don send The chief Zombie himself (buhari) and him fellow zombies back to d drawing board ooo......lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by omonla10(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
The only people I pity are the innocent adhoc staff.. Those corpers slept on bare floor.. A whole corpers being treated like IDPs.. How can u postpone elections 4hours to election.. When u tot uve seen d worst

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Dozie32(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Me even outside we the core members slept ooo.. And thoughtful come de postpone election.. There's God ooo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
At this junction, this song comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJm7qGg0aQ&t=169s

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
These people did vigil for Nigeria
All to no avail

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Drakkernoir: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Reactors everywhere...when voting day come oh, na dem house dem go siddon put.....dey talk story upandown

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Georgry(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by KendrickAyomide: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
grin poverty no good sha.. After schooling in Europe by Gods grace i die say i do any election Job for these bastardd politicians during my NYSC. even if i school in Naija . i know my level. Nigeria does not deserve my patriotism

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Authoreety: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Stupid inec

Crazy Apc

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Burgerlomo: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Incompetents at its peak cool

Share - if you want the cattle rearer to go back to Daura

Like - if you want him back in Aso Rock
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by emeijeh(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Lifelessness at its peak.

Shame on APC

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Dozie32(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
We, the core members even slept outside ooo, and them come postpone the election.. There's God oo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by 1stbest(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
What a country angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Jh0wsef(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Forget Toke.
we all on Nairaland are disgusted

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by exlinkleads(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
na wa oo

rubbish inec

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by ebuka10box(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
People wey travel to vote,who go give them their tfare back...abeg na question I ask ....I'm atiku latex sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by spiceadole: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Dozie32:
We, the core members even slept outside ooo, and them come postpone the election.. There's God oo

Serves you right.. Don't complain.
Next time, you will sleep inside bush.
greedy folks

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Uzoigwe1(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
I am so in pain right now. I weep for my country. What a mess @INEC. We travelled far for this elections only to hear its postponed. What a shame!
Nevertheless, we are not deterred, we will come out and vote come February 23rd. Believe me, this tyrant and his cabals must go!!!

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Sadiq3051(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by broadally2(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Chiwetaluatiku being giving buhari sleepless night since he won the PDP presidential ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by Omoapena(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2019
This is really rubbish and nonsense, if a whole Inec can't take a whole 3years and 10momths to prepare for election then this country is filled with incompetent officials

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by logon599: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC wow, just wow. You had only one job for 3+ years. Just one job...

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by morikee: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2019
More of reactants are coming watch out fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disgusted Over Postponement Of Elections by teejet: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Must Nairaland's OP publish every reactions on election cancellation?

Toke Makinwa?

Uche Jombo?

Smhhh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Rita Dominic Visits Cancer Patients And Survivors In Lagos / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.