Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Seun, Please Unban Lojik. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun, Please Unban Lojik. (1174 Views)

Please Unban Me Requests Should Come In Here / Please Unban Suxes2005 / Seun, Please Unban Lojik Again. I Plead Not Guilty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by slojik: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
Seun, Your spam bot has banned me. My username is LOJIK.
I was banned for replying twice to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=501816.msg6623965#msg6623965

The double reply was because d page was not responding and i refreshed it.

Abeg restore my account.
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hahahahah,

Who is next! DHTML! or Dual Core! lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by c7(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2010
Or maybe SEUN
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Seun(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
How many times did you post it?
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by OmniPotens(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
I thought he told me the issue has been resolved through email? Why is he making posts on it again?
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by truegeek: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2010
This is Lojik.
I figured out its not the number of times i posted itthat caused my ban but the content of the message that was flagged as spam but you can check the message, there nothing like spam.
Even the $lojik acct used to start this thread was bloked when i tried to use it to repost the message.

@Seun,
You can check the message, its no spam at all. I posted it twice under LOJIK b4 it got banned. See: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=196255;sa=showPosts

@omnipotens, i didn't say it had been resolved. I was asking to be unbanned.

At the moment, i'm still banned! Please unban me.
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Donpuzo:

Hahahahah,

Who is next! DHTML! or Dual Core! lipsrsealed
i have been banned too many times to count. . .i am probably the most frequently banned webmaster sef
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by OmniPotens(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
@dhtml He doesn't understand that I get banned too grin
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
and i remember dual core too was banned at one time, it happens to many people, moderators included. Just apologise to the spam bot, and your privileges will be returned.
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by lojik(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
Finally. I have been unbanned after i apologised to the spam bot.
Thanks to dhtml that told me to apologise to the spam bot. there coulnt have been a better method.
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
it has also banned me for cracking an insensitive joke, and people would say machine can't decide our fate yeah right
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2010
lojik:

Finally. I have been unbanned after i apologised to the spam bot.
Thanks to dhtml that told me to apologise to the spam bot. there coulnt have been a better method.

u are welcome. It looks like this is the first time you ever got banned.

pc guru:

it has also banned me for cracking an insensitive joke, and people would say machine can't decide our fate yeah right
the spam bot is very hardworking and intelligent too, but since it is a machine, it has its flaws too.
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by lojik(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2010
@dhtml
I've been banned b4 but thanks to u then. u were the moderator and u did ur magic and i was unbanned fast.

@pc guru
The machine probably doesn't like jokes. Next time, just disguise your joke as a php code. grin
Re: Seun, Please Unban Lojik. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
yeah, <?php echo "This is a really weird stuff going on here. . . .";?>

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Loan Awoof Credit / How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? / Is There Any Forum Like Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.