Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (35108 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by chrismago(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
A prophecy given by the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman has just come to fulfillment.....

He gave this prophecy during the "Open Heaven Crusade" held in Onitsha, Anambra state Nigeria on the *9th January,2019*. He said in his statement that "Can I surprise you?If we o not pray well,I don't see election..I saw a date that was shifted shifted. They will give you lies and security reasons".

His prophecy was confirmed early Saturday Morning when INEC chairman announced the postponement of the general election scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019 ..

The New date is February 23,2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED3KXFch54s

https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2019/02/apostle-suleman-prophesied-that-inec.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2019
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by InansBobo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ahh, seems we didn't pray well angry

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by freemanbubble: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by gustav25: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Super story . All them Con men with their useless yearly predictions that won't come to fruition.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by jamaicabakare(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Apostle Suleiman, I won't join them to insult you but Nigeria is in the hand of God and not one M. O. G.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
These people should just keep shut for goodness sake.
I know more than a 100 people that did same prediction. Prophecy my asssss.

I personally was expecting postponement as usual. Nothing special you bloddddy morafukers

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by moscobabs(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
And why posting it again ...us this an advert?

None of his 2018 predictions came to pass why should I take him serious

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by HaryoBamex(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Y im no go predict am, when election for my country na wayo wayo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by jamaicabakare(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way

SEE diz LIAR, Germany kor, Anambra ni.

See level of lies on a sunday morning... grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by FSolar: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Like you all can't predict according to patterns. Then again, conditional prophecies huh? What you rush to call prophecies.

Sam Adeyemi just said that he is surprised that we are surprised that the election was postponed.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by cidieschat(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Must All your prophesies be relaxing to politics, senators, and Governors?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by salbis(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
So it was apparently clear you and your congregation did not pray very well. Because had it been you did, the elections wouldn't have been postponed for a later date. Smh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by shrimati(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=chrismago post=75786666]A prophecy given by the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman has just come to fulfillment.....

He gave this prophecy during the "Open Heaven Crusade" held in Onitsha, Anambra state Nigeria on the *9th January,2019*. He said in his statement that "Can I surprise you?If we o not pray well,I don't see election..I saw a date that was shifted shifted. They will give you lies and security reasons".

His prophecy was confirmed early Saturday Morning when INEC chairman announced the postponement of the general election scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019 ..

The New date is February 23,2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED3KXFch54s

https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2019/02/apostle-suleman-prophesied-that-inec.html?m=1[/why is that after the events we always hear or read about these prophecies? Yeye dey smell]

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
I prophesied yesterday morning after hearing the elections had been shifted that so many so called pastors would surface all claiming to have prophesized this shift by inec
Am I not a chosen one then since my.prophesy came to pass? angry

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by olayemioshiyemi: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Sunday Service is not postponed ooo. Be in Church today, no logistics problem with God.�� God bless u!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by HaryoBamex(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Everybody don dey claim say dey predict the postponment of d Presidential election...

Even me sef predict am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by unitysheart(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Well no be violence/security them use take postpone am
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
So?

I still think he's a fake.

Next!
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by AllenSpencer: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Political predictions this businessmen we call pastors always having

They should tell us when Nigeria will have steady power supply and good health care system, They can never predict such!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
See them everywhere.
Apostle prophesied, pastor said it, iman endorsed it.

Are u guys not ashamed of yourselves?

So shameful

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by martineverest(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
advert and lies

lemme prophecy on next week elections.....many ballot boxes will be snatched and many politicians will be murdered

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dam2000(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
All the men of God are using Nigeria 2 play bet9ja
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Pavore9: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Make I laugh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:

Let’s make it together next week.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by genieplus86(f): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Security was not the reason adduced for the postponement. Again he saw the revelation and his prayer did not change it. Any prediction about the eventual winner? Let them tell us the winner now .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.