Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise (29512 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Chelsea82: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
In a video he shared online relating Buhari Fuming in anger in 2015 after Elections were postponed by INEC.

They where all insinuating that Jonathan was behind this all to extend his tenure as President and to plot his rigging strategy.

I Go Dye wrote :

I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.

He further stated that he was astonished like many other Nigerians who woked up only to discover that INEC has postponed and fixed new dates 23rd for the elections. I feel this is totally unacceptable from an institution like INEC that had been given 185 billon naira to organise it's logistics prior to this day.

Federal government has the financial capacity to bear the extra logistics burden that will be incurred from this postponement, but what happens to the rest of us?Who have planned marriage ceremonies,parties,funeral programs and other social activities who have fixed several events and occasions on the new dates,we are now forced to make new plans,resulting in the loss of time,financial burden and psychological problems.

Unfortunately for me,I have proposed 23rd February as the auditioning date for my project Sort talent hunt at Delta State. After spending so much on publicity,venue and other logistics,I am now forced to change the dates, even the final that was to hold on 27th February will also be affected.

This is the highest level of mismanagement and gross interpretation of corruption against the original Nigerians.

This is the kind of frustration melted on Nigerian youths on a daily basis,when they are frustrated out of businesses because of electricity,high expenses of goods and services due to foreign exchange rate,unemployment that has led many to crimes and taking risks' through the deserts to seek greener pastures in strange lands;the negative options is created by the insensitive of Nigerian government,it shows they don't really care about their citizens.

To even make this situation worst,the postponement was carried out at Night.So when did they realise that the logistics involved was not adequately prepared for? This was how the Goodluck Jonathan past administration postponed the 2015 presidential elections and we condemned it,we felt that with the change mantra that will be end of such maladministration.

This is a national embarrassment and deliberate attempt to ridicule us a Nation. Amb Francis Agoda

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/postponement-i-go-dye-blast-buhari.html?m=1

Watch the video that Got Buhari fuming, which made I Go Dye Blast Buhari from HERE

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is a failure

Cc jasonscolari salamrushdie amarabie immhotep Lzaa

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by SalamRushdie: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure

Cc jasonscolari salamrushdie amarabie immhotep Lzaa

useless Buhari

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure

Cc jasonscola.ri salamrush.die amara.bie immhotep Lza.a
grin Buhari is born to fail.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
The evil man can smell his retirement.
If Buhari no go back to Daura make I no wake up the following morning after the election.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Charmingrascal(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
INEC chairman is under pressure to rig the elections, he should respect himself and resign.

No matter who you support say no to election rigging, our votes must count.

INEC is a scam

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by MrAJQ(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Some people use their social status to say rubbish.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Pabloosas(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Biglittlelois(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrAJQ:

38 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Mowoe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrAJQ:
Some use their Nairaland Posts and comments.

14 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by NOC1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
I go die should go and die.
I am not in any way in support of the stupid act from INEC, if He will die ever listen or read he will see that the president condemned the act. That of 2015 was done by the then president based on security challenges.
The president and the Senate have made available to INEC all pins they requested to the build up of this election, i can't see the reason why logistic arrangements will be an issue.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by lafuria1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Did Buhari ask for the postponement, NO, INEC did, he should use his intelligence to know INEC is solely responsible.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Printerscanner: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
If Buhari no go back to Daura make I no wake up the following morning after the election.

RIP in advance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by ejihand(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bros!! Don't fix a new date for the talent hunt yet.

I see INEC shifting the date for a second and third time until the prevailing voting condition have been forced to favor their paying master, Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
JESUS CHRIST!

10 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by seunogunmolu1: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Guy stop it. Don’t joke with your statement. Election or no election, this statement is out of it bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by CrazeMan69(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Learn to think before you talk... The tongue is powerful angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by maticanto(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Delay is not denied, he has betrayed the little trust...back to Daura on the 23rd of failbuhari

8 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by victordaimond: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Postponement or no postponement Buhari will still lose!

4 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Saintsami(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mr president's speech yesterday live from his deck:

Pelow Neejeria, great feeful of Neegeria, i want to ashua you that za election will be pree and peh.
Our farty which is Aeficee is in perm Kwantrol of the Kwantry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Lovetoglory(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
In a video he shared online relating Buhari Fuming in anger in 2015 after Elections were postponed by INEC.

They where all insinuating that Jonathan was behind this all to extend his tenure as President and to plot his rigging strategy.

I Go Dye wrote :

I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.

He further stated that he was astonished like many other Nigerians who woked up only to discover that INEC has postponed and fixed new dates 23rd for the elections. I feel this is totally unacceptable from an institution like INEC that had been given 185 billon naira to organise it's logistics prior to this day.

Federal government has the financial capacity to bear the extra logistics burden that will be incurred from this postponement, but what happens to the rest of us?Who have planned marriage ceremonies,parties,funeral programs and other social activities who have fixed several events and occasions on the new dates,we are now forced to make new plans,resulting in the loss of time,financial burden and psychological problems.

Unfortunately for me,I have proposed 23rd February as the auditioning date for my project Sort talent hunt at Delta State. After spending so much on publicity,venue and other logistics,I am now forced to change the dates, even the final that was to hold on 27th February will also be affected.

This is the highest level of mismanagement and gross interpretation of corruption against the original Nigerians.

This is the kind of frustration melted on Nigerian youths on a daily basis,when they are frustrated out of businesses because of electricity,high expenses of goods and services due to foreign exchange rate,unemployment that has led many to crimes and taking risks' through the deserts to seek greener pastures in strange lands;the negative options is created by the insensitive of Nigerian government,it shows they don't really care about their citizens.

To even make this situation worst,the postponement was carried out at Night.So when did they realise that the logistics involved was not adequately prepared for? This was how the Goodluck Jonathan past administration postponed the 2015 presidential elections and we condemned it,we felt that with the change mantra that will be end of such maladministration.

This is a national embarrassment and deliberate attempt to ridicule us a Nation. Amb Francis Agoda

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/postponement-i-go-dye-blast-buhari.html?m=1

Watch the video that Got Buhari fuming, which made I Go Dye Blast Buhari from HERE
I go die and you will die very soon. You are very stupid for calling for the resignatiob of the president idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Gforce2019: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

The demon of death has been despatched to your territory. As soon buhari emerges , then you will fall down and die, die, die, die, die,

4 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Randy100: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Incompetence taken to next level.

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by RealTrump: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Actually, most Nigerians, not just "I go die" need to be educated on what the function of each elected position of Government is.

There is too much concentration on the person at the centre n most of us don't even know who our senator or or even state house legislator is.

1. It is not Buhari's job to tar the road in front of your house.
2. It is not Buhari's job to connect the pipes that brings water from the dam to your kitchen.
3. If INEC postponed for security reasons, we can blame Buhari for not providing enough security cover but this issue has nothing to do with PMB.

There are so many elected position in Nigeria and we all shout is like for Atiku, share for Buhari. Whoever wins the next election, don't be deceived, the suffering will still continue until you start holding that councillor in your ward accountable.

Let's all enjoy the suffering, I guarantee it is not ending any time soon. Perhaps the suffering will help reset all out brains.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Tunasco4u(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
I pity the guy career cry cry

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by JubrinElSudan: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Any event fixed on a Saturday within February and March isn't safe. We still have to factor "run off" incase one of the elections turns inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by MrThisandthat(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gather here if you know Buhari on postponed his defeat!

1 Like

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is up to something. That man, I've never been so afraid of anyone in my whole life. He's so calm and confident. That guy might win against, the devil himself. Chai, we made a big mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise by nikz(f): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari matter don tire me. I expected him to go on air and apologize. what sort of govt is this?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.