Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? (1310 Views)

Vin Diesel Expecting Baby Number Three With Wife Paloma Jimenez / "Paloma Faith" Fires Shots At Nicki Minaj - Says Her Boobs Are Not Sexy / Paloma,taylor Or Camilla! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by muyeskin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
Well my name is Emmanuel Diego, Looking for ____________ Paloma. As we all know that the movie "when u are mine" is an emotional movie which is very rare and hard to practice in the world of ours. but i have now decided to put it into trial and make it work out. But looking for a right and honest partner to make it happen and prove to d whole world that true love exist. free to chat with me on my mail anytime, Muyeskin@yahoo.com.
Take care
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by cuteass1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
I'll call you creative, your heading: Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? was the best so far wink

For that, i give you my sincere best wishes in finding your "Paloma" lol cheesy
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by AdaezeUS(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
Only if you were in America smiley
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by trendy(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2007
i dont want to be your paloma
i want to be your trendy grin
if diego and paloma tried to be like romeo and juliet they wont be popular
let's make a name for ourselves cool
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by muyeskin(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2007
I still want someone to be my paloma. No matter how far u maybe, we can work things out because diego and paloma did at last. So who will be my paloma?
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by muyeskin(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2007
Well i think i can still find my paloma no matter how far she maybe because Diego and paloma later found themselves and made it happen. So who will be my paloma and let me be her diego?
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by cooljoe(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2007
I am certain you will find her, just be paitient friend.
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by trendy(f): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2007
the problem is that you are trying to be someone else
be u and i will be ur trendy cool
Re: Who Will Be My Paloma, And Let Me Be Her Diego? by Emad(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ topic

wonderful you have the immagination of a nollywood Producer

next we will be hearing of teh Diego & Paloma of Ajegunle

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Vs Shola Alyson / Fox News Says Barack Obama Has Being Shot Dead / Beyonce Performs Pregnant And Flaunts Her Baby Bump At The VMA's !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.