Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement (25673 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by Sammyolis: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
They we just be fooling us youths let wake up � � � � let vote wisely
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by TheAngry1: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
oganoble:
Stay there and be shouting Buhari will win when your mates are making waves in other countries. Think for yourself for God’s sakes. Spits

May that spit splash on your entire family and generations after them! Silly bastaaaard! Ideeeeeot! Did I tag you in my post? You think I am a degenerate like you who thinks you have to fly out of the country to 'make it'? Silly Arrow! Okponu oshi!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by Horiolah(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chai when we wan get sense eh, voting can't change shit_

We need a fucking_ revolution.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by tomtos88(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mumu celebrities... For them to support a credible candidate, outside apc/pdp they will not gree, them go dey fear say e go affect their patronage... Now wey this one hold dem, dem come dey talk... Una never see anything.
Vote Credibility, Vote Competence, Vote AAC, Vote sowore.
#AAC

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by steve6: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Well said Sir !
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by oganoble(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
TheAngry1:

May that spit splash on your entire family and generations after them! Silly bastaaaard! Ideeeeeot! Did I tag you in my post? You think I am a degenerate like you who thinks you have to fly out of the country to 'make it'? Silly Arrow! Okponu oshi!
no vex. I don’t think you understood my post. I didn’t say you have to travel abroad to make it, i only meant younger people in other countries are making waves like France for example and an old man like buhari should be resting retired. Secondly, I didn’t spit on you, I just did because the situation of things I see in this country is disgusting. As for your attempting to curse my family and generations, I don’t believe in all that, and even if I did, it won’t work because I have done nothing wrong to you. Wish you and this country well all the same. Cheers
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by Rizstar: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular comedian Alibaba also reacted to the election postponement in a video he shared on ig recently.

He said he is not that disappointed because that is how government use to dissapoint his people.

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-alibaba-fumes-in-anger-as-he-react-to-election-postponement/

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by raph101(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
after this postponement, the election will still be rendered inconclusive! wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by TheAngry1: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
oganoble:
no vex. I don’t think you understood my post. I didn’t say you have to travel abroad to make it, i only meant younger people in other countries are making waves like France for example and an old man like buhari should be resting retired. Secondly, I didn’t spit on you, I just did because the situation of things I see in this country is disgusting. As for your attempting to curse my family and generations, I don’t believe in all that, and even if I did, it won’t work because I have done nothing wrong to you. Wish you and this country well all the same. Cheers

I apologise if my post was offensive. I was rightly angry because it sounded like you spit on me for exercising my right to an opinion. God bless you and your family. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by sogodihno: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
This fool should stop talking abeg

Am sure ur father can't say that to his face, stop showing your clulessness in cyber space.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

Am sure ur father can't say that to his face, stop showing your clulessness in cyber space.
but you are fatherless
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by sogodihno: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
but you are fatherless
yes, I am, so go hang urself now.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by ibietela2(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:
so much enjoy the hausa Muslim ...they are always cooperative in Dre dealings....

Omo' Igbo supported Atiku because their brother is his deputy candidate....but that doesn't demeaning the fact that hausa-muslim lose their preferred candidate which is buhari...

....and That's clear indication that in most of the northern region, Atiku will fail woefully and he will perpetually fail in this Saturday election...

Your south-east and south-south vote is not enough to make Atiku a winner... angry grin embarassed

And the yorubas supporting Buhari because of Osunbade nko?

HYPOCRITE
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:

yes, I am, so go hang urself now.

zombies are walking dead
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by sogodihno: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

zombies are walking dead
u are dead
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by roscoleefad: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:
so much enjoy the hausa Muslim ...they are always cooperative in Dre dealings....

Omo' Igbo supported Atiku because their brother is his deputy candidate....but that doesn't demeaning the fact that hausa-muslim lose their preferred candidate which is buhari...

....and That's clear indication that in most of the northern region, Atiku will fail woefully and he will perpetually fail in this Saturday election...

Your south-east and south-south vote is not enough to make Atiku a winner... angry grin embarassed
u are just stupid,hunger kill u because u are raise to beg for food
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by Gforce2019: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
roscoleefad:
u are just stupid,hunger kill u because u are raise to beg for food

Yamiri ranting!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by SURElee(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
The radarada part naim sweet me pass. Alibaba has points o!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by dwizzed(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bro!!!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by dwizzed(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Slynation:
Its well.... Just like a friend was telling me some hours ago... We are all mad in this Country, No exception!!
Bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by michelKalib(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Election is such a thing, where everyone wants to say something grin
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement by PapaAdanna: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari WILL WIN. Saved this post.
You are already ANGRY, the second term will sink u into severe depression and u heading to lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving / Actress Ini Edo Looks Fierce In New Photo / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.