Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts (1232 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ / Fg Is Come Up Again How True Is It No Post Utme Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
I've been a regular guest on nairaland for few months now. I had to register as a member today because I'm in dilemma!!!
I've been preparing diligently for UTME for a long while with the hope of gaining admission this year but all my efforts is about to become fruitless because I might not be able to register for the exam before the registration deadline due to financial difficulties I'm facing at the moment.

I really need to swallow my pride and ask for help.

Please I'm not a scam. I'm not even asking for any money to be sent to my personal account, I will send my details and jamb profile code to anybody willing to help so the jamb pin can be gotten for me. I can still be able to get the #700 that I'll use for the registration at the jamb accredited center. I'll appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if anyone can come to my rescue.
This is my number
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Skillzystick(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
bro if u can't afford jamb, what if admission con show. d schoool no b competition. tho i bought jamb form buh i con reason am say na waste of time.. i nor get cash to go school. i even get admission last year... right now na work i dey find, i been won learn, i nor get d paper.. u nor fit buy jamb form of 4.7k nd u dey reason school.. The goal na to escape poverty no b to first go school

7 Likes

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Bluebrain101: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Skillzystick:
bro if u can't afford jamb, what if admission con show. d schoool no b competition. tho i bought jamb form buh i con reason am say na waste of time.. i nor get cash to go school. i even get admission last year... right now na work i dey find, i been won learn, i nor get d paper.. u nor fit buy jamb form of 4.7k nd u dey reason school.. The goal na to escape poverty no b to first go school

True talk
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Bluebrain101: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
But if you wanna succeed in anything you do, you need Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Skillzystick:

I believe I can be able to afford the fees after admission. I still have about 6months after jamb to work to raise the funds... And I believe in God to help me out...so I'm ain't giving up.
Thanks for the contribution though

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Bluebrain101:
But if you wanna succeed in anything you do, you need Jesus Christ!

Yeah...thanks
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
cry cry cry
When is the registration closing?

After Jamb, what next?

How will you raise your school fees etc?

Are you on WhatsApp?
ayogritty:
I've been a regular guest on nairaland for few months now. I had to register as a member today because I'm in dilemma!!!
I've been preparing diligently for UTME for a long while with the hope of gaining admission this year but all my efforts is about to become fruitless because I might not be able to register for the exam before the registration deadline due to financial difficulties I'm facing at the moment.

I really need to swallow my pride and ask for help.

Please I'm not a scam. I'm not even asking for any money to be sent to my personal account, I will send my details and jamb profile code to anybody willing to help so the jamb pin can be gotten for me. I can still be able to get the #700 that I'll use for the registration at the jamb accredited center. I'll appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if anyone can come to my rescue.
This is my number
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Bluebrain101: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
ayogritty:

Yeah...thanks
You are welcome. God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Registration is closing this week. After jamb, which I sincerely believe I'll pass excellently well, getting a job and saving up as much as possible will be the next in my agenda... And I believe I can be able to save up the school fees for a federal university.

I'm on WhatsApp but I'm not active because of data. 2348142902891
Adanairaland:
cry cry cry
When is the registration closing?

After Jamb, what next?

How will you raise your school fees etc?

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2019
ayogritty:
Registration is closing this week. After jamb, which I sincerely believe I'll pass excellently well, getting a job and saving up as much as possible will be the next in my agenda... And I believe I can be able to save up the school fees for a federal university.

I'm on WhatsApp but I'm not active because of data. 2348142902891

Alright..
Send me a Pm

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Adanairaland:

Alright..
Send me a Pm

I've sent it...waiting for reply
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by webtechcoupons: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
I absolutely concur with creator sentiment about this subject and I believe that it would be extremely intriguing to make Godaddy hosting renewal coupon exchange with different this site guests. At any rate you rock once again for the incredible.
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2019
ayogritty:

I've sent it...waiting for reply

Can't find your number on my Whatsapp list

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2019
please search again 08142902891
Adanairaland:

Can't find your number on my Whatsapp list
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by ayogritty: 10:26am On May 18, 2019
against all odds, I was able to register for the last jamb exam. even though my result was a bit lower than my anticipated score, I give all glory to God. ENG:76 , PHY:55 , BIO:85, CHE:75 , Aggregate: 291

My sincere appreciation goes to Chris Bella @adanairaland
without her, I wouldn't have sat for the exam in the first place. her simplicity and kindness of heart has not cease to amaze me. may God bless you and keep you....I'm sincerely grateful and I'll never forget your act of kindness for the rest of my life!!!

4 Likes

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by explicitMee: 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
ayogritty:
against all odds, I was able to register for the last jamb exam. even though my result was a bit lower than my anticipated score, I give all glory to God. ENG:76 , PHY:55 , BIO:85, CHE:75 , Aggregate: 291

without her, I wouldn't have sat for the exam in the first place. her simplicity and kindness of heart has not cease to amaze me. may God bless you and keep you....I'm sincerely grateful and I'll never forget your act of kindness for the rest of my life!!!
you tried
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by OVA200(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2019
Seriously I like your determination and hardwork.

I just wish I could help but unfortunately I can't but I pray God send help your way.
Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by Abcruz(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2019
ayogritty:

Congratulations!
Stay focused, draw closer to God and remain determined.
May the grace of the Almighty God see you through.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Might Not Be Able To Write UTME Again After Putting In So Much Efforts by jonesky080(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
Take IJMB then

(1) (Reply)

Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 / Final Year Student Builds Adorable Statue Of Aisha Yesuf As Project Work [Photo] / Post Ume For Esut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.