Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

[help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone (351 Views)

My Memory Sudden Stopped Working. / My Memory Card Port Got Spoiled / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone by JacksonD7: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
I have a 2gb memory card I've used on multiple devices over the years.

I used it today and even downloaded some songs and a couple episodes of a series I'm following.

I kept my phone to go do some chores, and got back to see a message that said "SD Card Exited Unexpectedly".

I checked my file manager and found my SD card files were nowhere to be found.

I removed and reinserted the SD card multiple times and it's still not being recognized.

All my songs are on the memory card and I spent over 500mb today downloading 16 episodes of a series before the card stopped being recognized.

I'd really appreciate some advice on how to fix the problem because I have less than 1gb free space on my phone's internal memory, and my memory card has been a life saver.
Re: [help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone by HallaDaTruth: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
what phone do u use , i have experienced it 3 times
Re: [help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone by Ejadike(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Get another one. The memory card don tire
Re: [help Needed] My Memory Card Is No Longer Recognized On My Phone by ifeanyija(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
JacksonD7:
I have a 2gb memory card I've used on multiple devices over the years.

I used it today and even downloaded some songs and a couple episodes of a series I'm following.

I kept my phone to go do some chores, and got back to see a message that said "SD Card Exited Unexpectedly".

I checked my file manager and found my SD card files were nowhere to be found.

I removed and reinserted the SD card multiple times and it's still not being recognized.

All my songs are on the memory card and I spent over 500mb today downloading 16 episodes of a series before the card stopped being recognized.

I'd really appreciate some advice on how to fix the problem because I have less than 1gb free space on my phone's internal memory, and my memory card has been a life saver.
how will u use same memory card over the years

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 6 Is Coming, Wonder The New Features / Is The Folding Phone Resistant To Falling? / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.