Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy (2211 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by hinere(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good evening nairalanders. I want to tell this story to warn the general public of something currently going on. I feel so ashamed of myself coming out here to tell this story but I won't want innocent Nigerians to fall victim like I did.
On the 14th of February 2019, I put on my phone and discovered I was added to a WhatsApp group called LAVITA RICCA INTERNATIONAL. We were about 200 members of the group. The admin of the group who goes by the name Mr Francis started posting details of the so called company. He says the company is an investment company where you get double of your investment in 45mins. That is, if you invest 5k, you get 10k. If you invest 10k, you get 20k.
This came at a time I was looking for an investment platform to invest my entire savings of 15k because I don't have a job. I promote stuffs here on nairaland but I haven't sealed a deal ever since I started. I needed to get money and start something for myself.
This made me think this was the opportunity I had been waiting for. An opportunity to end my misery. Be self employed and start making money but I was wrong.
He told me when I send the money, I was going to be merged and then in 45mins I will get double of my money. The worst part is that on the WhatsApp group, different people kept on giving testimonies of how genuine the investment was. That raised my hopes and made me believe him the more.
I told myself, life was about risk and if you want to go far in life, you need to take risk. I took the risk and sent my 15k (my NYSC savings) to an account number provided. The account number was a personal account number. After about an hour, I didn't hear a word from him. I called him and he was telling me that there was a problem and that they needed to move me to a higher package becos they couldn't find anyone on 15k plan to merge me with. He started saying I should send additional 10k for them to put me on the 25k plan so that I can be merged.
That was when I realised I had been scammed. It was like a spell was lifted off my head. He has refused to return my 15k back. I'm so bitter. I feel so stupid, foolish and ashamed of myself.
I have been looking for a job ever since I finished service 3 months ago but I couldn't find any. I have just been dependent ever since. I market brands online and offline but haven't been able to secure clients. I decided to venture into blogging...paid for host but haven't been able to get my blog up and running.
Im just tired, frustrated but not suicidal becos I believe when there is life, there is hope. The guys goes by the name EICHIE KESTER AYEBENI...from the account number he sent to me.
Sometimes I wonder why these things happen to only me. Few months back, a childhood someone I used to call my friend did the same thing to me two weeks to my NYSC POP. After I was paid my double Allawee. He managed to scam me. Telling me to help him with some money to make some payments. Promised to pay back but stopped communicating with me after he got the money.
Sometimes I wonder why bad things happen to good people. Well that's the story of my life.
As for EICHIE KESTER AYEBENI, I have cried to God to allow him see his destiny but NOT allow him to get there. The worst part of it was that, those people testifying on the group are all fraudsters as well. I haven't been myself ever since but Life goes on.
Dear Nairalanders, I always tell people I could never be scammed but I was wrong. In life, You just never know. Anything can happen. It can be from anybody even those you call friends. Please be careful and never TRUST anyone.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
sorry dude
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by travesz: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
you can get your money back my brother shebi u still.get.d account number? if yes mame we reason
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by LuciferPastor: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Open your own WhatsApp scam too, rip some people off & make whole.
Or you can wait for God to "fight for you" as usual.

How did I even find myself on a poverty thread?

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Larryfest(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dude next time don't fall for all this "double your investment" crap people advertise everywhere it doesn't end well, i still wonder how people get scammed with this silly trick sef you drop 15k and was expecting 30k in the next 30minutes or so na by jazz One thing that am so sure of in this country is this, nobody except your blood relations is going to show you how they make money and if you see someone who saying he wants to show you just ask how many of his families he has made rich through that way ..

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by ipobarecriminals: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided sad i dnt pity gluttony/ thieves. Young man,u got served.There is nothing like free money anywhere
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sorry man Everything no be yahoo

Your greediness lead you to that

419 is a game and everybody de play am, and anybody wey fall mugu I swear I go chop am___Osuofia
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2019
hinere:
Good evening nairalanders. I want to tell this story to warn the general public of something currently going on. I feel so ashamed of myself coming out here to tell this story but I won't want innocent Nigerians to fall victim like I did.
On the 14th of February 2019, I put on my phone and discovered I was added to a WhatsApp group called LAVITA RICCA INTERNATIONAL. We were about 200 members of the group. The admin of the group who goes by the name Mr Francis started posting details of the so called company. He says the company is an investment company where you get double of your investment in 45mins. That is, if you invest 5k, you get 10k. If you invest 10k, you get 20k.
This came at a time I was looking for an investment platform to invest my entire savings of 15k because I don't have a job. I promote stuffs here on nairaland but I haven't sealed a deal ever since I started. I needed to get money and start something for myself.
This made me think this was the opportunity I had been waiting for. An opportunity to end my misery. Be self employed and start making money but I was wrong.
He told me when I send the money, I was going to be merged and then in 45mins I will get double of my money. The worst part is that on the WhatsApp group, different people kept on giving testimonies of how genuine the investment was. That raised my hopes and made me believe him the more.
I told myself, life was about risk and if you want to go far in life, you need to take risk. I took the risk and sent my 15k (my NYSC savings) to an account number provided. The account number was a personal account number. After about an hour, I didn't hear a word from him. I called him and he was telling me that there was a problem and that they needed to move me to a higher package becos they couldn't find anyone on 15k plan to merge me with. He started saying I should send additional 10k for them to put me on the 25k plan so that I can be merged.
That was when I realised I had been scammed. It was like a spell was lifted off my head. He has refused to return my 15k back. I'm so bitter. I feel so stupid, foolish and ashamed of myself.
I have been looking for a job ever since I finished service 3 months ago but I couldn't find any. I have just been dependent ever since. I market brands online and offline but haven't been able to secure clients. I decided to venture into blogging...paid for host but haven't been able to get my blog up and running.
Im just tired, frustrated but not suicidal becos I believe when there is life, there is hope. The guys goes by the name EICHIE KESTER AYEBENI...from the account number he sent to me.
Sometimes I wonder why these things happen to only me. Few months back, a childhood someone I used to call my friend did the same thing to me two weeks to my NYSC POP. After I was paid my double Allawee. He managed to scam me. Telling me to help him with some money to make some payments. Promised to pay back but stopped communicating with me after he got the money.
Sometimes I wonder why bad things happen to good people. Well that's the story of my life.
As for EICHIE KESTER AYEBENI, I have cried to God to allow him see his destiny but NOT allow him to get there. The worst part of it was that, those people testifying on the group are all fraudsters as well. I haven't been myself ever since but Life goes on.
Dear Nairalanders, I always tell people I could never be scammed but I was wrong. In life, You just never know. Anything can happen. It can be from anybody even those you call friends. Please be careful and never TRUST anyone.

I don't know what to say....!!But You discovered yourself in a whatsapp group, that should have been your exit point!!

You have successfully made a 15k donation to one local yahoo boy who is planning to buy Benz....

Nothing is free even in Freetown.....!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by keycash: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2019
hinere:

Bro if u have the bank account details try contact efcc even if na one naira them go trace am ... sorry for ur lost

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by adecz: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Take solace from the scriptures.

"A fool and his money
are soon parted ".

Proverbs 21:20

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Hoodbilonia: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Ike dats yur worth
Fuc
My wifi money
Nawa o.
Ive nt been paid in a week now.i feel sick
But u are a greedy learner
U dey curse who
Like say e go work
Hahahaha
U got fooled over greed
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by dingbang(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2019
I dont think the lord gona answer your prayers because you are a very greedy person

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by tabithababy(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Sorry cheesy
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Greatzeus(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow shocked all these Epistles upon wetin now grin
I knew it angry just went through your post now and saw that you just proved what we have been saying all this while " greed is the cousin of scam"
Your 15k has been added to the money the scammer needed to wed this year grin so no need crying over split milk,be a man and move on, greedy a s s hole undecided
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this
Which kind of legit business will require you to just pay an investment and miraculously receive triple that amount
People just don't want to learn
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Bundaweber: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
sorry bro. that's how I was added to that same group but when I saw their business model I immediately back out. all those peeps giving testimony are usually part of the crew. well hope u will now start shining ur eyes
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by portplus: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Lavita Ricca is a confirmed fraudulent syndicate.

I was scammed too.
Below are the details....

The Bank Account:
Account Name: lavita ricca
Account No: 0591883007
Bank: GTB
EMAIL: lavitariica@gmail.com

The Evil Agents Name: Dalington (fake name)
Phone: 08119009538, 08126718241

It is syndicate so becareful.

If an investment ROI looks too good, be-careful!
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by lifenija: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2020
the level of foolishness in u is big, can't tell u sorry.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by loadedvibes: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2020
Chai sorry.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Blackmoran(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
In as much that am so mad at your foolishness, I will take it easy with you, next time someone comes with a story that is too good to be true please follow your instinct and don't let greediness and desperation over cloud your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy by Infinixs5: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
These Yorubas scammers eeee

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake That Came To Ondo State House Of Assembly / Bolanle Raheem: Photo Of Police Officer Who Shot Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / PLS HELP: This Man Has Kidnapped My Sister & Is Preventing Her From Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.