Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,531 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (59579 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by 9jaRealist: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2019
AHCB:
So the lady telling Davido about selling his soul should be forgiven, pitied or cheered for clearly bringing this mundane clapback on herself?

Sometimes I wonder why it's okay to insult celebrities and a crime on social media when they give a befitting reply.

Abegi, help me ask them. cool

The irony is those of them chastising Davido only to turn around and insult Chioma (who has nothing to do with this beef). Anyway, old girl should have stayed in her lane. If you don’t want none, don’t start none. SMH
Re: Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes by hypazmedia: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2019
MrSix:

Just saying...

How'd one contact you? No signqture nor contact details on it. You didn't drop any contact nor way of contacting.
Bro...people are busy this days to be quoting you qnd start asking for your digits.
Be serious and learn from around you.

Check my signature
I sell usa used laptops
Free delivery in lagos and it is oay on delivery

That's the use of pm on NL. Anyway, call or whatsapp +2347062629399

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.