Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Most Beautiful Campus Queen -MALOMO ESTHER - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Beautiful Campus Queen -MALOMO ESTHER (413 Views)

Otu Diana Ozohu – Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 / Umeh Chiamaka Anthonia – Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 / Yetunde Akindele – Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Campus Queen -MALOMO ESTHER by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2019
MALOMO ESTHER a contestant of the Most Beautiful Campus Queen 2019, contestant 121.
A student of the Federal University of Technology Akure, Department of Animal Production and Health 300 level.

She believes that this platform will help her discover her talents and help give back to the society.
It will also help her build her career, she would have the public to expect anything from her it will be her ability to influence a large group of people positively.
Most Campus Beautiful Queen 2019 Which Which is Sponsored by Campus Models Worldwide ,First Edition Tagged The Trail Blazer Is not just a pageant but a beautiful Heart of a woman.
MBCQ is first ever intercampus pageant organized by campus models worldwide with the aim to equip the female race with the necessary education and orientation needed to help them birth a self dependent future.

In her words “ I believe i should win because I am ready to work hard on my platform most beautiful campus queen.

This pageant has given her so much opportunities already to make a difference and also to be passionate and determined.

Thank you so much as you kindly vote for her.”

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ...
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take This DSA Bank Job Or Go Ahead And Learn How To Be A Pencil Artis / Social Media Ambassadors Needed Urgently / Professional Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.