Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All (3432 Views)

X-box One Vs Wii U / Gaming Showdown: PS3 Vs Wii Vs Xbox 360 Vs PC / Used Old Ps3s (20, 60, And 80) Are Increasing In Value Compared To The Ps3 Slim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Mobinga: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2010
However, we also got a PlayStation Move pamphlet walking us through the nitty-gritty details of Sony's new control system. In that glossy magazine is a chart comparing the PlayStation Move to the Wii and Microsoft Kinect.

Obviously, the information is being gathered by one of the parties involved so it's biasedgrin grin but we wanted to give you a glimpse of how Sony is sizing up the competition.

What do you think of the results? Is PlayStation Move the better deal?
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by ritchboy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
Is Mobinga Kosovo in disguise? grin grin grin
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by playmode(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2010
Like my friend in south park (eric cartman) will say: This is bullcrap! Xbox has been kicking sony's azz for years and this lollipop looking toy is no match for "Kinect".Forget about flimsy pamphlets and do a practical test.I have seen a demonstration of kinect of on several videos and trust me it kicks PS3 move's butt.

The move looks very childish at best,remember that you sony fans boys were dissing wii a few months back but what did your father sony do? Copy the wii.The move is just an improved wiimote no more.People are already tired of the wiimote so i don't see them falling for the move.

KINECT all the way
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Bawss1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
ritchboy:

Maybe this fanboy thing is infectious, maybe Moninga has been infected by Kosovo. grin

Where is Kosovo anyways? Hasn't Sony done something we all need to know of?
cool
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by playmode(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by playmode(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REnYXw-Fbq4?fs=1[/flash]

Xbox rules, nuff said!
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Mobinga: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
ritchboy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Bawss1:

Maybe this fanboy thing is infectious, maybe Moninga has been infected by Kosovo. grin

Where is Kosovo anyways? Hasn't Sony done something we all need to know of?
cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Mobinga: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2010
Gosh!! Xbox Rules!!!!
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Frizy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
No doubt Kinect has far more superior technology and functionality to the PS3 move, whoever tells you move will be better is simply a fanboy. Sony has taken a safe route creating the move because it's less expensive, the success of the wii remote puts the move in an atmosphere that is not that new, but safe to thread. As for the Kinect the venture is still new, and highly risky. Hardcore gamers may not want to play an additionally $130 to get the hardware. But yeah, if you play games for fun and you have friends or family to share your living room, then Kinect may be good for you.

Kinect: 6/6
Move: 5.3/6
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Mobinga: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
Me i gbadun Kinect pass
Re: Move Vs Wii Vs Kinect Compared :: Sony Wins It All by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
None here has tried either move or Kinect so why the unnecessary flames? I just think they will all be great just that the idea of not holding something while gaming doesn't seem ok with me.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Playstation 5 Release Running 4K Resolution / Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 Mobile Fifa 14 Android Mobile Offline New Kits And Transfer Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.