Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Lovely New Photos Of Her Son, King Andre, Who Turns 3 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Lovely New Photos Of Her Son, King Andre, Who Turns 3 Today (832 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Lovely New Photos Of Her Son, King Andre, Who Turns 3 Today by dayoakinns(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
King Andre, son of actress Tonto Dikeh, turns 3 years old today February 17. His excited mum shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate him. Happy birthday to him!
''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN.
Kingy you are pure joy and your laughter heals my Soul!
I’m overwhelmed with joy and Happiness on this day!!
King Andre Dikeh May you Grow in Gods Grace,Abundance,Blessing and above all Gods love!!
Literally I will Die for you
You are my everything and My everything is You!
I LOVE YOU MY RAY OF SUNSHINE
I’M GLAD ITS YOU
AND THANKS ZAMANI FOR AN AWESOME 3YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP AND LOVE!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Lovely New Photos Of Her Son, King Andre, Who Turns 3 Today by itspzpics(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hbd king

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Where U Dey O Another Model Set For U. Our Icon TY Bello / Kizz Daniel Buys Diamonds Worth #100 Million Naira / Bisi Alimi Reacts As Follower Tells Him That Jesus Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.