Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,840 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Am God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am God (649 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / The Atheists Voice!! Christians Ojo Segun Is God. Am God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am God by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2019
I am A God, I am A God, I know i am a God because I am A God

i can build and demolish
I can create and destroy
i can kill and bring life
i can cry and laugh
i can walk or run
i can talk or be silent
i can think or not think
i can be jealous or be indifference
i can love and hate
i can give life and i can take life
i can destroy a nation and i can build a nation
i can be rich and i can be poor

I am a God, We are all Gods, Gods of the universe.
Re: I Am God by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
No, you are a wet dick grin
Re: I Am God by Martinez39(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Correct.
Re: I Am God by obrien29(m): 6:03am On Feb 18, 2019
how far, bro? send me a message on email or whatsapp at obrienchinwe@gmail.com or 08149776548. its urgent.
Re: I Am God by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:
No, you are a wet dick grin
hahaha. God wetdick.
Re: I Am God by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2019
obrien29:
how far, bro? send me a message on email or whatsapp at obrienchinwe@gmail.com or 08149776548. its urgent.

for what?
Re: I Am God by ThothHermes: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
...proclaim I am God to the amusement of the masses and the sorrow of sages...
A line from The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.
Re: I Am God by dlw09(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Am God by Martinez39(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
I concur.
Re: I Am God by theoriginalgood: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:
I am A God, I am A God, I know i am a God because I am A God

i can build and demolish
I can create and destroy
i can kill and bring life
i can cry and laugh
i can walk or run
i can talk or be silent
i can think or not think
i can be jealous or be indifference
i can love and hate
i can give life and i can take life
i can destroy a nation and i can build a nation
i can be rich and i can be poor

I am a God, We are all Gods, Gods of the universe.

If you are god, then you must be good. Why haven’t you deleted all evil from existence? Humans keep dying because they’re evil, we already know that. Why is it taking so long to purge existence of all evil? Good is against evil and vice versa. Good is stronger than evil, but it’s taking so long for the power of goodness to finally vanquish evil.

They say the truth will set you free. Tell existence the truth so that we can be free!
Re: I Am God by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
theoriginalgood:

If you are god, then you must be good. Why haven’t you deleted all evil from existence? Humans keep dying because they’re evil, we already know that. Why is it taking so long to purge existence of all evil? Good is against evil and vice versa. Good is stronger than evil, but it’s taking so long for the power of goodness to finally vanquish evil.

They say the truth will set you free. Tell existence the truth so that we can be free!

Just because i am God doesnt mean i have to be good, i have my good side and i have my evil side, when i allow my evil side to overcome me i do evil and when i have my good side to overcome me i do good, i have a balance between good and evil

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things Evolutionists Believed In Darwin's Time / Study Mariology For Free At Mary Our Help / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Gift He Gave To God That Made Him To Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.