Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... (1474 Views)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by kollinzgee(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2019
This new year has being really difficult for me .i just go attacked yesterday by cultists and so may more now am thinking about making some new adjustments in my lifestyle.I resorted to learning how to becoming an alphamale becoz of many personal issues i have being facing since childhood .i gat so many weaknesses because of my melancholic temprament and believe me its has made life really difficult for me .alphamale shiii works for me only with women but life in general i can say its works averagely if you are a psychologist you help is mostly welcomed

*The first and most difficult weakness i have is my emotions meeen i have very little control over it .I get angered easily,i can make a mountain out of a molehill,things get to me so easily .whenever am betrayed,discouraged or criticised heavily i turn to a pussy get depressed for days before recovery .when i see emotionally strong people i admire them and wish i had their strength.

**secondly i just dont know its like am programmed to impress people especially mostly my male friends .i just dont like to hurt people even the slighest way it has being that way since childhood but recently i just realised that part of me is not appreciated .i get burns when i hurt people i later apologise to them even if they are at fault.i dont allow people take advantage of me never but i get this depressing feeling when i turn people down.

***lastly am a power freak.i hate to be an underdog in any social setting i always wanna be the best but sometimes its like am setting the bars too high for myself against my natural abilities.

i always ignore these weaknesses but deep down i know they are part of me and needs to be fixed up your help is mostly welcomed thanks....

l
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Your are a Narcissist and a Sociopath all in one! Wow you do have a few nuts loose

Anyways you have to first of all never post your personal problems on a forum like this.. there are we sites where you find people with similar issues who can.empathize with you and advise accordingly, nairaland is not such a place

Majority of people here are classic narcissist egocentric control freaks even the mods

Secondly you are on the right path with your brutal honesty and self critique next step is to seek proper guidiance and trust me you are not different from 99% of Nigerians , as to live in Nigeria one must adopt a level of narcissistic behaviour because Nigeria is the jungle , you are either a wolf or a sheep and the sheep get eaten by the wolves ,and remember"there are no saints in the animal kingdom"

Lastly take this post down and do a web search you. Find online support groups you can join for free.

Also I know a couple on Instagram even where they post weekly guide videos that will help you work on yourself
Regards

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Uglymind: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Ehya sorry cry
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by tripplephi: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
give your life to JESUS and COMMIT YOUR WAYS TO HIM.

your recent and past posts show you are not a CONSISTENT person in your devotion to the LORD.
A person who truly loves Jesus and follows him will WALK IN LOVE.

Am not here to criticize you but you NEED serious life changes. you are not getting younger.
You cant JOIN CULTISTS to beat them.... yOU NEED TO BE BETTER THAN THEM.

kollinzgee:
This new year has being really difficult for me .i just go attacked yesterday by cultists and so may more now am thinking about making some new adjustments in my lifestyle.I resorted to learning how to becoming an alphamale becoz of many personal issues i have being facing since childhood .i gat so many weaknesses because of my melancholic temprament and believe me its has made life really difficult for me .alphamale shiii works for me only with women but life in general i can say its works averagely if you are a psychologist you help is mostly welcomed

*The first and most difficult weakness i have is my emotions meeen i have very little control over it .I get angered easily,i can make a mountain out of a molehill,things get to me so easily .whenever am betrayed,discouraged or criticised heavily i turn to a pussy get depressed for days before recovery .when i see emotionally strong people i admire them and wish i had their strength.

**secondly i just dont know its like am programmed to impress people especially mostly my male friends .i just dont like to hurt people even the slighest way it has being that way since childhood but recently i just realised that part of me is not appreciated .i get burns when i hurt people i later apologise to them even if they are at fault.i dont allow people take advantage of me never but i get this depressing feeling when i turn people down.

***lastly am a power freak.i hate to be an underdog in any social setting i always wanna be the best but sometimes its like am setting the bars too high for myself against my natural abilities.

i always ignore these weaknesses but deep down i know they are part of me and needs to be fixed up your help is mostly welcomed thanks....

l
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
tripplephi:
give your life to JESUS and COMMIT YOUR WAYS TO HIM.

your recent and past posts show you are not a CONSISTENT person in your devotion to the LORD.
A person who truly loves Jesus and follows him will WALK IN LOVE.

Am not here to criticize you but you NEED serious life changes. you are not getting younger.
You cant JOIN CULTISTS to beat them.... yOU NEED TO BE BETTER THAN THEM.

This is one of them. They hold the label of being Christian as a toga above their fellow humans. They speak in a superior complex manner as hold the carrot of the label of being born again as an admittance into the exclusive club as if they are any better than you

When infact they are immensely flawed and broken than even the rest of us

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Originalsly: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
kollinzgee:

**secondly i just dont know its like am programmed to impress people especially mostly my male friends .

l

That's your problem.... bent on living a fake life...putting up a show. Get that alpha male zhhhhht out your head. Be yourself period.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by tripplephi: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
EI YA... u feel COOL convincing yourself that NO ONE HAS REASON beyond your flawed mentality... am laughing because I have been HEALED and MADE FREE BY THE SAME JESUS YOU CRITICIZE. but how would u know when your IDEOLOGY is your GOD. Attack me all you want, if you cant help the OP with credible provable solutions then what are you? wetin u gain... lol

LiveByNight:

This is one of them. They hold the label of being Christian as a toga above their fellow humans. They speak in a superior complex manner as hold the carrot of the label of being born again as an admittance into the exclusive club as if they are any better than you

When infact they are immensely flawed and broken than even the rest of us

Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by kollinzgee(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Originalsly:

That's your problem.... bent on living a fake life...putting up a show. Get that alpha male zhhhhht out your head. Be yourself period.

Alpha is already part of me cannot change it i dont force it .it comes naturally to me and i love it even though it hasnt solved all my problems.
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2019
tripplephi:
EI YA... u feel COOL convincing yourself that NO ONE HAS REASON beyond your flawed mentality... am laughing because I have been HEALED and MADE FREE BY THE SAME JESUS YOU CRITICIZE. but how would u know when your IDEOLOGY is your GOD. Attack me all you want, if you cant help the OP with credible provable solutions then what are you? wetin u gain... lol

I didn't attack you, I profiled you, they are not one and the same

Secondly I never said my point t of view is gospel , it's remains merely an opinion

Lastly why are you so salty?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Originalsly: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
kollinzgee:

Alpha is already part of me cannot change it i dont force it .it comes naturally to me and i love it even though it hasnt solved all my problems.

Stop fooling yourself..... there is nothing about you period that is alpha. Not one of your problems is ever an alpha problem...ever. Then you feeling like a pusssy is also never ever an alpha problem.....that's on the other end of the scale....you're more to that end and maybe cannot change indeed. Just try to get to the middle and be a normal guy....alpha is beyond you.
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
LOL! AlphaMAlee...... meeeeen

anyway just be yourself and try not to impress people, dont be scared to disappoint your friends, self-control is very important that is if you want a successful life, always try to say NO even though it will offend someone, put yourself first before any other person, it will boost your confidence.

be a man that knows what he wants, take personal responsibility of your life.
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by pounds627: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

l
. guy but ain't u d one preaching alpha male strategy.. its so disappointing DAT u can't handle ur shit.. u must be a wannabe
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by Seandisputed(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Aren't you the same guy who was busy dishing out tips to guys on how to manipulate women and blah blah now talking about being a pussy??

Can't even hold your shiit together then how you suppose to hold down a girl?

Well, it's social media after all....we are not actually who we are.
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by kollinzgee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
pounds627:
. guy but ain't u d one preaching alpha male strategy.. its so disappointing DAT u can't handle ur shit.. u must be a wannabe

there aint no perfect man alive. alphamale got weakness too huh.
Re: How Do I Handle My Weaknesses Plz Help...... by kollinzgee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Seandisputed:
Aren't you the same guy who was busy dishing out tips to guys on how to manipulate women and blah blah now talking about being a pussy??

Can't even hold your shiit together then how you suppose to hold down a girl?

Well, it's social media after all....we are not actually who we are.

Na you get ur mouth and ur keyboard use am as you like everyman got weaknesses no matter who you are .if you think you aint got one you are just decieving urself people around you will notice it even if you dont.
and sorry bro if you pained i got girls around me coz am a sweetboy and a real man why should i fake it online am not a kid .anyway i blame myself for putting out such here on nairaland becoz of my mood that day am better now sha .

Am not a teacher or dating coach i just teach people things i have learnt and applied and it worked for me i dont like selling books or handouts just for sex nope i know you really want to get something from my posts that you even apply right now lie swear with your destiny you dont apply my tricks abeg make i hear word...

(1) (Reply)

Stopping My Son Sagging His Trousers / Finding It Hard To Impregnate A Woman/Conceive As A Woman,infections,Fibroid / Could She Be My Good Luck Charm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.