Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? (528 Views)

Business Idea? Anyone Care To Help? / Ultimate Guide On How To Start MTN Data Reseller Business Revealed. / Domainking Hosting And Domain Reseller Business-how To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? by Demolavoices(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Hi honourable nairalanders,

My name is Ademola and I've been longing to start data reselling business (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, etc) and I've looked around for extensive information on the busines (where to buy in bulk and be able to sell at a very competitive rate or even cheapest rate compared to other resellers and still make some small profits). But still havent come across any information that can help me take any step.

So I'm seeking helpful information from all savy & kind hearted nairalanders to please come to my help in this regard.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? by Abyima(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Below is all you need to start your data business.

PC/ Smartphone
Your payment option (ATM Card/Mobile Banking)
Data Reselling Pack

Now that you have known the requirements to start your data business, it’s time to start your business.

To kick-start your data reselling business, follow the following steps:

1. Register on this website: http://mobilenig.net

2. Click on ‘menu’ (if you’re using a mobile browser, this is located at the top right)

3. Click on ‘Data Menu’ and select ‘Buy Data.

4. Select the network of your choice.

5. Choose the data plan you want and type in your number.

6. Click’ buy data'(you’ll be required to fund your wallet before you can start to use any of the services.)

When you click ‘buy data‘ your data should be deposited in your mobile line within minutes.

Now, you can start reselling.
Re: Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? by kolad59: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Demolavoices:
Hi honourable nairalanders,

My name is Ademola and I've been longing to start data reselling business (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, etc) and I've looked around for extensive information on the busines (where to buy in bulk and be able to sell at a very competitive rate or even cheapest rate compared to other resellers and still make some small profits). But still havent come across any information that can help me take any step.

So I'm seeking helpful information from all savy & kind hearted nairalanders to please come to my help in this regard.

Thanks to you all.
he has said it all, but if you still need training or want to know more, whatsapp 081...22 .98..0420.
Re: Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? by Demolavoices(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks Abyima & Kolad59 forr your quick response and kindness. Your response has been really helpful.

But there is one more thing i still need to know concerning this data reselling business of a thing. I noticed that some buyers like to pay with only airtime. Pls can you guide me on how to receieve airtime as a payment and how to convert it to cash. Coz i couldnt find it anywhere on mobilenig.net that one can make payment with airtime.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Data Reseller Business Idea. Anyone? by kolad59: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Demolavoices:
Thanks Abyima & Kolad59 forr your quick response and kindness. Your response has been really helpful.

But there is one more thing i still need to know concerning this data reselling business of a thing. I noticed that some buyers like to pay with only airtime. Pls can you guide me on how to receieve airtime as a payment and how to convert it to cash. Coz i couldnt find it anywhere on mobilenig.net that one can make payment with airtime.

Thanks in advance.
contact me on whatsapp 081.22..98..04..20

(1) (Reply)

Super Indicator For Traders / Man Trap Security Door / FREE Pos/app - Transfer At N10. Withdrawal At 0.5%.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.