Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. (672 Views)

How To Get Free Internet By Dialing *#*#4636#*#* (updated) / E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria / Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by Techcribs: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Google and United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC, has decided to collaborate with ISP partners to launch Google stations in 11 important UBA branches in Lagos State and it’s part of the plan to boost the company aim.

The WiFi is avialable in all UBA branches listed below [32 more words]

CONTINUE READING
Re: Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by Escalze(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Elaborate more on this because I am not clicking shii

1 Like

Re: Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by Techcribs: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Escalze:

THANKS BRO. I didn't add "PLEASE READ MORE" so why saying you aren't clicking shii.
Re: Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Escalze:
That's all from the link

Google and United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC, has decided to collaborate with ISP partners to launch Google stations in 11 important UBA branches in Lagos State and it’s part of the plan to roll out 200 stations in 5 cities across Nigeria by the end of 2019. I think this will help the company archive its aim.

The 11 major branches where Google station will be located are:
UBA Bank Road, 810-811 Bank Road, Daleko;
UBA Matori, 21 Fatai Atere street;
UBA Surulere, 152 Ogunlana Drive;
UBA Allen, 13 Allen Avenue, Ikeja;
UBA Tisco Plaza, Alausa;
UBA Apapa, 11-13 Warehouse Road, Apapa;
UBA Marina, 55 Marina, Lagos Island;
UBA HQ, Broad Street, Marina;
UBA Lekki Admiralty;
UBA Oke Arin
and UBA Aspamda Plaza, Trade Fair.
I think Lagos students will start opening UBA bank accounts.�
Re: Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by madgoat(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Rubbish... angry so u think bank security guards will let u be pressing ur fone in the banking hall thereby opening them to possible attack and robbery grin grin grin
Naija and foolishness is like bread and butter.
Re: Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. by Techcribs: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
madgoat:
Rubbish... angry so u think bank security guards will let u be pressing ur fone in the banking hall thereby opening them to possible attack and robbery grin grin grin
Naija and foolishness is like bread and butter.

Let wait till you test it

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To End Support For All Windows Phone, Older Android And Ios Versions / IBM Wants To Make Smartwatch That Can Transform To A Tablet / Infinix Note 4 Pro (gold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.