Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) (37882 Views)

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Dockaysworld: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
A trigger happy Nigerian customs officer has been videotaped shooting an unarmed passenger in Edo State over N5k bribe.

The incident occurred along Benin-Ore road when a bus of people who had been coming back to Benin from outside the country was stopped by customs officers.

They had proceeded to requisition bribes from the bus of passengers. The were was back and forth arguments and negotiation between the officers and passengers.

During the heated discussion, one of the officers cocked his gun and fired at one of the passengers, shooting and killing him on the spot.

He was promptly relived of his weapon and held captive till the arrival of the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0HAGazPh0Y
See Photos

Source:https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2019/02/17/scary-moment-nigerian-customs-officer-shot-and-killed-unarmed-passenger-over-n5k-bribevideo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by adasi678: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm nawa oh.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
kudos to the person videoing it

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Bayojk: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Front page pls

Cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by nwagbaradav: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
... and just like that.. a family has been plunged into perpetual suffering...

truly, we are our own problems...

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by KingsleySmart(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
And why is this not on front page

All this animals in uniform
Better vote for atiku

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Lanretoye(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
This one weak me o
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Eroms4life17(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Haaa! Custom officer! Your village people done use your destiny hold village meeting. sorry oo

24 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Lekison(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
they should have killed him immediately

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Godmother(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lekison:
they should have killed him immediately

Exactly what I said. They should have spent 20 minutes beating him mercilessly before killing him.

Imagine how inhumane the animal is. So sad.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by babadigu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
this animal will face death penalty...for sure !

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by naijapips04: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
what is,the stupid customs saying?

watch the video and you will hear when the bloody custom officer cooked his gun , then shot and walked away.

This is no accidental discharge.

I hope this video is forwarded to amnesty international.

Everything under this government just dey go haywire.

bleed this nation.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by mrkels(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hope you people lyched and killed and burned and buried the customs man .
I saw that video , the poor man did not even touch the fool that shot him .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
And they want to Vote Failure

10 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
The Customs officer should have been killed immediately.

These customs idiots started this nonsense some weeks ago in Ogun state. I guess their madness is now national.

50 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by DrObum(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Them for push am enter highway.

Watch Custom defend and cover this up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by yesloaded: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is madness

Lots of animals in uniform

Federal Government needs to check sanity of these uniformed men, we have lunatics among them

Why on earth will you shoot an unarmed man, for what?

This is barbaric

24 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by PennywysCares(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Most times I support jungle justice

They should kill him

Find tire burn down their vehicles

This kind situation happened to me in Port Harcourt when a riskless police driver killed a newspaper vendor at GRA.
I was mad before I got to the scene the useless Nigeria police had already disappeared all in their numbers only their vehicles were there, I busy all alone looking for commend tires to set their vehicles ablaze but no helping hands, others acclaimed educated illiterates that were there were all law abiding citizens busy in how to call on the appropriate government agencies to come to rescue. Before I could find others guys of like minds the so all Nigeria army already taken over the scene,
I cry out my heart
Why didn't this happened in a place like mile 1 area
Why not in ikoku
Why not marine base
And others ragged areas of Port Harcourt

I took a vow not in my presence a happy trigger Nigeria force officers will kill and innocent civilians and walk away freely
Such soul must be sacrifice for equity.
An eye for an eye
Tooth for tooth

Dear Nigerians wake up

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by davillian(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
In this kind of situation I would have submitted my self for the devil to use.

14 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
angry angry nobody for call police them suppose find tyre sharparly

4 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Sanemind(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Smh
Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
babadigu:
this animal will face death penalty...for sure !

He won't.
He would plead accidental discharge.

Even if he is sentenced to death, the Governor won't sign his execution warrant.

41 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Olalan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
And the customs authorities think we are all stupid with their account of this incident

6 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by yinkus6750(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Imagine the dumb excuse released by the cystin authorities

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jesus, just imagine how this guy who wasn't even involved in the argument walked in and was shot immediately. May that man die a painful death.

13 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria seems to be the worst country right now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Sannisege: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
And why is this not on front page

All this animals in uniform
Better vote for atiku
mumu Atiku sef na Ex customs officer

16 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
They are coming from Outside which country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by blaise00700(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
This country called Nigeria is the worst place for mankind to live.

My people die recklessly everyday, their lives mean nothing to their leaders.

I cry for my beloved country Nigeria cry

17 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria is a bleeped up geographical mistake! Security agents are going about on a killing spree!! This guy killed could be your brother..

It is high time the British people are called to answer why they gave power to some unscrupulous elements! Human beings are killed like animals daily in Nigeria.

For the guy videoing this piece, I salute your courage and gallantry throughout! May you be a blessing to all and sundry!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lord have mercy...wat kind of a country is this? How can someone just open fire on an unarmed innocent person just because he or she argued wt u?

May this never befall any of my relatives cos I will hunt down each of them on dat patrol and their families too...

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures / Killers Of Rev Fr John Adeyi Beg Family For Forgiveness / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.