Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox (1585 Views)

I Want To Buy A Verified Adsense Or A Payment Received Adsense & Domain / Adsense Or Adnaira? / I Will Get You TIN For Your Adsense Or Business In 24 Hours For #4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
If you have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense or admob account that was disabled his month inbox...to see if you can recover ur balance earnings
NB: must be verified and has reached threshold

https:///2348109670946?

contact my signature
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2019
oladoyinbov:
hi, my account was suspended for no reason by google, get me the solution pls!hi, my account was suspended for no reason by google, get me the solution pls!
inbox
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Inbox
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by fastseo: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2019
oladoyinbov:
hi, my account was suspended for no reason by google, get me the solution pls!hi, my account was suspended for no reason by google, get me the solution pls!

What was the reason they stated? Read the mail they sent you let's know.

Sorry bro.
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Inboxx
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2019
inbox to get your balance earnings
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Inbox
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Check
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by niggainparis: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Check with us now
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by AfoltundeOG: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
fastseo:

What was the reason they stated? Read the mail they sent you let's know.

Sorry bro.
my account just got disabled this morning
I didn't do any self click cry
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by fastseo: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
my account just got disabled this morning
I didn't do any self click cry

What was their reason.

Please let's see a screenshots of the mail sent to you
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by AfoltundeOG: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
fastseo:

What was their reason.

Please let's see a screenshots of the mail sent to you
cry

Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by lastbaff(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
cry
You were sharing your links on NL and other platforms.
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by AfoltundeOG: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
lastbaff:

You were sharing your links on NL and other platforms.
yes... Is it wrong?
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by lastbaff(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
yes... Is it wrong?
Adsense doesn't like it.
Re: If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox by SHAMONEYXL(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
So where should we share links then. What kind of nonsense is that

(1) (Reply)

General Question For Bloggers / Pro Top Ranking Nigeria & US News Site For SALE!!! / 100$ Worth BTC For Sale Check In To See My Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.