Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Is It Proper To Eat Your Food Right Inside The Kitchen? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Proper To Eat Your Food Right Inside The Kitchen? (482 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Eat Your Food Right Inside The Kitchen? by Christmasdon(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
This Question just struck my mind and right now, and i wishes to take the Ample opportunity to ask the General house. As i said , is it proper to eat your food asin normal eating of your food inside the kitchen! Good answers and show sense of maturity towards the Op. Thank you for time.
@Lalasticlala.
Re: Is It Proper To Eat Your Food Right Inside The Kitchen? by goat22: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yes, especially hot beans. In fact in ancient Rome, men usually defecate inside their cooking pot after eating. The reason for shitting inside the pot is to clear the stomach fast. This is a good practice, tell a plumber to build a toilet in your kitchen or use the sink to shit.
Re: Is It Proper To Eat Your Food Right Inside The Kitchen? by meobizy(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
I do it.
Anybody who says it is wrong should come and beat me.
I am in my house waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Mixer / Coffee Types / Why Is Snakes Post Always Hit The Front Page On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.