Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Have You Also Experienced This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Also Experienced This? (412 Views)

Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before / Have You Recently Experienced This On Your PayPal Account? / Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Also Experienced This? by ireayomide2015: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
The rate at which first bank is stealing customer money through pos, atm, or Internet banking is very alarming. See what some Facebook users were saying about first bank failed transactions

Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dem scam my mama sotay I nearly faint. One day I just load Andre inside flask go sitdown for their customer care with the intent of sleeping there. It was becoming too much. Them answer me when they see corporate mad man

No be everybody wey wear suit be sweet boy.
Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Wizklynd23(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
First Bank..
Who is still using that Bank undecided
Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by ireayomide2015: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
More

Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Josnac(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
All these Nigerian banks are just corporate crooks...right now most of their ATM's have been configured to dispense from 20k downwards.. so that you'll be forced to withdraw multiple times and get charged in the process. Union Bank is so guilty of this.
Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Josnac(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
I can relate to the recharge card wahala..been debited on several occasions without getting the airtime. but what can one do? Even 1000 will takes weeks to sort out.
Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by daddytime(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dem scam my mama sotay I nearly faint. One day I just load Andre inside flask go sitdown for their customer care with the intent of sleeping there. It was becoming too much. Them answer me when they see corporate mad man

No be everybody wey wear suit be sweet boy.

You be like me...lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 18, 2019
So their bank robs them and they remain a loyal customer

Who be the fool now?
Re: Have You Also Experienced This? by Hennyola(m): 2:56am On Feb 18, 2019
My own na GTBank

I still have about 5k with them since Jan 10th all in the name of paying IBEDC bills, na so so "escalating" grammar dem dey speak since.

Nigerian customer support team can't be compared to foreign systems, we're still waaaaay behind

(1) (Reply)

Giftcard Vendor/ Mtn Data Resell/ Utility And Bill Payment / Business Or Uber / Have You Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.